Stayed here Saturday August 20.
Hotel was very clean, carpet in hallways and rooms looked brand new. Rooms were standard size. Bathroom was larger than normal and very clean
We could not find the T.V. remote, asked the front desk and had one within 3 minutes. Later it showed up, not sure where it was but we suddenly had 2.
Beds were ok, a little to firm for my taste. My 6 year old granddaughter even complained they were too hard.
Had a decent business center, the hotel wi-fi was not the fastest but worked pretty well for what we needed it for.
We used the indoor pool, water seemed a bit on the cloudy side, should have been more clear but the pool area was clean and plenty of towels were available to dry off with. Everyone was saying the water was too cold including me but once you got in and moved around you got used to it.
Breakfast was ok, you could make your own waffles, also had hard boiled eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, muffins, yogurt, bagels, toast, along with apple and orange juice. The girl working kept everything well stocked and the tables clean. I was full when we left so that's all the counts!
Check-in and check-out was fast and the desk ladies were very friendly.
Paid 70 for the night so for the price, you could not ask for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep Inn & Suites hotel in Winchester VA near Shenandoah UniversityThe Sleep Inn & Suites® hotel is conveniently located in the charming town of Winchester, less than one mile from Shenandoah University. This Winchester VA hotel is close to the Winchester Medical Center, the Winchester Regional Airport, Dinosaur Land theme park and Summit Point Raceway.For history buffs, the Winchester area is home to George Washington's Office Museum, the Stonewall Jackson House, the Stonewall Jackson Museum at Hupp's Hill, the Old Court House Civil War Museum, the historic Belle Grove Plantation and Cedar Creek Battlefield.For shoppers, Millwood Crossing, a renovated apple-packing warehouse, is home to several specialty shops, galleries and apple products. Visitors will enjoy an array of restaurants and cocktail lounges located in the surrounding area.Guests of this Winchester VA hotel will wake up each morning to a Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast, including hard-boiled eggs, hot and cold cereals, Danishes, assorted breads and muffins, fresh Belgian waffles, fresh fruits, juice and, of course, the selective coffee.The hotel also offers additional amenities and features, such as free local calls, free weekday newspapers and free wireless high-speed Internet access.For a special treat, take a dip in the indoor heated pool. To keep everyone in shape, the on-site fitness center features a variety of cardiovascular and weight training equipment.Those traveling on business will appreciate conveniences like data ports, voice-mail, telephones and the business center, complete with computer, Internet access and fax and copy machines.All tastefully decorated guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with HBO. All rooms feature additional amenities like microwaves and refrigerators. Whirlpool suites and handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are also available.Coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are provided for guest convenience. The Sleep Inn & Suites hotel provides friendly customer service, relaxing accommodations and affordable rates to all types of travelers.We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Hotel Winchester
- Sleep Inn , Inn And Suites
- Sleep Inn Winchester
- Winchester Sleep Inn