We stopped here on our way home from Florida. What a nice hotel! The staff was so nice, the rooms were very clean and the beds were soooooo comfortable. The breakfast was good and the server was very nice and helpful. This is a great place to stay!
The only disappointment was that the hot tub wasn't hot enough to relax in and the exercise room was too hot to workout in. This will NOT keep us from staying there again. I am sure that this was just a temporary thing and everything else there more than makes up for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the top of the Shenandoah Valley in historic Winchester, Virginia, the Fairfield Inn & Suites is central to many famous Civil War attractions and battlefields. With easy access to I-81 and to historic Old Town Winchester, the Fairfield Inn & Suites easily is viewed by many as the ideal place to stay when taking in the sites and sounds of Winchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Winchester
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Fairfield Inn Winchester
- Fairfield Winchester
- Winchester Fairfield Inn