2,119 results
All reviewspedestrian mallhalf note loungeroman bathparking garagelobby barlovely hotelhistoric districttwo blockshotel restaurantlarge bathroompool and hot tubrestaurants and shopswalk in showerspent one nightshenandoah valleyroad tripking room
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were in town for a wedding. Most of the wedding party stayed at the hotel, which made it lots of fun! The Hotel is beautiful....regal feel. Lovely room and bath. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The rooms were a good size and the bed was comfortable. people in nearby rooms were so loud we couldn't sleep in the morning. Gym was too small and the service for breakfast was the worst I've ever encountered and I travel a lot. We literally asked for coffee about 6 times and got up to go get it about 3 times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Participated in a meeting at this historic property ... the meeting rooms were spacious, well appointed, and well maintained. Breakfast, lunch, and cookie breaks were delivered on time and delicious. I would plan a meeting there if I had another occasion to do so.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a weekend away, just my hubs and I. The hotel is gorgeous. Valet parking is the same cost as the garage, so it was easier. The Winchester walking mall is only a short distance away, so you have access to stores and restaurants. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous! The bathroom for our room had an amazing shower with multiple heads and the big rain shower head, as well as a jacuzzi.
It was a little pricier, but you get what you pay for. My only problem was the elevators and. Only one was working, in the guest lobby. And it seemed to take forever. Other than that I would definitely stay here again.

*side note, the water has wen softened. So use only a little soap or it'll take forever to get it all off :)

• Stayed: June 2014