I have stayed at several Country Inn & Suites locations as they are my preferred hotel brand and being a Club Carlson member has some nice perks. I only stayed here one night, on a Monday, so here are the positives and negatives based on that stay:
1. Location - several restaurants for all budgets within walking distance, movie theater with food service to your seat is next door, and a gas station is also adjacent.
2. Service - Check-in/out staff were very friendly and called my room, after I had a few minutes to check it out, to see if everything was okay. Also, the breakfast room employee greeted everyone and took great care in overseeing that everyone got what they needed.
3. Room - (specifically #226 - a suite on the second floor) Quiet, very comfortable bed, clean bathroom, exactly what I'd expect from a CIS hotel.
Neutral: could be a positive or negative for you
1. My room was directly over the breakfast preparation area so the room smelled like breakfast foods in the morning. To me this is a positive, it's my favorite meal of the day.
1. I'm kind of stretching on this one but it could bother some people. The padded, fitted bed sheet between the mattress and fitted bed sheet had a couple hairs on it. It's not a deal breaker for me since I am not directly sleeping on that sheet. It's just something I check after picking up the habit from watching Hotel Impossible.
Overall: I would definitely stay here again. I had a really good night's sleep, which I highly value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Winchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Winchester
- Country Inn & Suites Winchester Hotel Winchester
- Country Inn Winchester
- Winchester Country Inn