“Great restaurant,”
Review of Reno's of Wise

Reno's of Wise
Ranked #10 of 27 Restaurants in Wise
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My husband and I experienced your with great atmosphere and hospitality, but especially the food. Excellent steaks, cooked just right at our request. The waiter was exceptional and made sure we enjoyed the dinner and the service. Your restaurant is on our " return" list. We WILL be back when we return in March for the Bristol NASCAR races! Keep up the great work you do for people to enjoy a sit down meal with excellent food.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

It was a Sunday night, at 8:51, in a very small town. What was open? We found Reno's and my husband went in to ask. They welcomed us even though they closed in 9 minutes. The server was sweeping peanut shells but came and welcomed us and was very sweet. She was helpful and friendly.
The food was OK, not awesome, but it was good. We were grateful to find something besides fast food at that time.
I had chopped steak and it was a touch dry. My husband had crab cakes and they were tasty but thin. The salads were wonderful!

1  Thank GranNan04
Reviewed 30 July 2013

In Wise on a business trip and this restaurant was convenient... and that is about the only thing in its favor! We entered through the bar, not realizing this was probably the start of our issues. We found our own menus on the bar after waiting for a while, then had to find a waiter to place our orders. The shrimp entree was rather short on shrimp and the wait staff forgot my colleague's salad and rolls. Service was extremely slow for a restaurant that didn't seem to be very busy. We asked for separate checks and that seemed to be another cause for confusion ... and then one of the checks was wrong. We were laughing by this time... what else to do?

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Review based on one experience. Staff was generally friendly although some seemed bored. Atmosphere standard low to mid-range steakhouse- peanuts on floor, etc. A step up from the cheap buffet steakhouses, but no where near premium. Prices are fairly reasonable, but my steak was very thin. As such, it came out medium rare but cooked itself to medium in a few minutes on the hot dinner plate. I think the Cesar salad dressing came out of a grocery store bottle. It was ok, but I haven't hurried back.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Passing on way to Ky, food was fair, service very slow,our server was very polite. Probably not again.

Been to Reno's of Wise? Share your experiences!