Best Western Potomac Mills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewspotomac millsfront deskschool tripoutdoor pooleggsroom was cleansouth carolinagreat place to staybreakfast buffetthree nightssausagenice staybagelslarge grouplong drivetwo queen bedswashington dc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was here on business for two days, there is no mini-fridge or microwave in the room but you can request them for free. Wi-fi signal was sub-par the signal kept coming in and out. The second night I was moved from a double to a single because there was school kids doing tours. There was several pieces of hair in the tub and sides of tub as well as the floor and one on the bath mat. I was awaken at 12am by the ice maker motor in the other side of my wall. I was told I could not be moved because the hotel was sold out. I was pretty upset to be paying $90/ night and couldn't sleep. Security came and unplugged it and it finally stopped after an hour. I was awaken again at 6am by a chaperon raising her voice in the hallway calling to all the kids on the floor. Breakfast was great they had everything you can imagine, real sausage links not lunch meat, eggs waffles and pancakes, and fresh fruit just to name a few. Best overall. Disliked that the entire area was full of students and one table left for me to sit. I think management should of had a section only for regular guests because there was only about four tables out of like 20 tables for us.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank drmofjeannie
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear drmofjeanie,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. Your comments were carefully reviewed, and where there are opportunities to enhance our service delivery we will do so. We are committed to lead the industry in customer care, rest assured we have our eyes fixed on that goal.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We were very comfortable. Everything was as it should be. I was good to have a hot cup of coffee when we arrived. The breakfast area was kept clean and full although there were two large groups of visiting school children. The room was very neat and bath was easy to use.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Vera M,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. We know you have choices and we feel privilege for being entrusted with your care.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

My family and I stayed at the Best Western Potomac Mills. From the outside, it looks a little dated, but the inside is very nice and well maintained. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We shared a Queen Suite and it was very nice and spacious. It had 2 bathrooms which was a HUGE surprise! Breakfast was nice - lots of hot and cold items to choose from. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Good value.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear Terri C,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am thrilled to hear your need were met at a great price value to boot.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

this place is right next to a strip mall that has many different restaurants. There is an Outback, Sushi, Brazilian Grill, Vietnamese Noodle, Italian, and more. Alas, no Starbucks. The hotel is alright, the staff is great, my room didn't have a proper desk or desk chair, but it was only for one night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Todd C,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. We hope to see again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I'm usually a Holiday Inn Express traveler; so, I must say I was not sure about Best Western. However, my 2-night stay recently at Best Western Potomac Mills was great. The owners/management of this Best Western certainly have their act together. Our evening check-in was smooth and welcoming. Our room was immaculate. They even had the light on in the room, complimentary chocolate mints and a swan made out of towels (like on cruise ships) greeted us on the bed! The complimentary breakfast is the best, freshest I've ever seen. Delicious! You can tell the owners take pride in this property. We observed staff polishing chairs in the breakfast room, lobby, and grounds maintenance staff keeping the exterior neat and tidy. If you need to spend time sitting in the lobby or outside on complementary benches, which I did waiting for family, there's lovely soothing instrumental music piped through the sound system. Overall, a wonderful choice for our stay in this area of the Virginia/DC metro area.

1  Thank Peggy D
Charles S, General Manager at Best Western Potomac Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Peggy D,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Best Western Potomac Mills. I am thrill to hear our efforts to lead the industry in customer care is taking shape. We hope to see you soon on a return visit.