“Unfortunately, the owners are a bit lazy” 3 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Lazy Susan Dinner Theater
Manassas, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Unfortunately, the owners are a bit lazy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

I attended a production of Pirates of Penzance. Overall, the production was well done, but uneven in parts. The food was fairly good as buffets go. The facility a little threadbare and in need of an overhaul.

Visited August 2012

washington dc
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun live entertainment venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great shows at great price. Place is bit worn and chairs are showing their age but talent is always great and entertaining. My family loves it!

Visited December 2012
Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The show was great but the food was really nasty. As a bonus, by the time our table was able to get to the buffet almost all of the food was gone. I asked if they planned on putting more food out and the answer was "the show is going to begin shortly and we stop serving." Um, isn't this supposed to be dinner and show? Will never go again.

Visited October 2012
North Reading, Massachusetts
“Great Show. Nasty Food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

I tasted this relish sweet tasting gherkin things. Quite disgusting. Only thing I liked was the Chicken pot pie. Everything else, The Salad(Had bugs in it) and They had bread in the filing cabinet. and It was really disgusting. Loved Aldolpho though! He made the experience 10x better. :) The old dude in the chair (The Narrator) was funny. I looked at him and he made a weird face and pointed to the stage. I started laughing. I esp loved when he said "What you don't think I was married?" and someone in the audience said "No". Hilarious show but gross food.

Visited June 2013
Warrenton, Virginia
“Great show”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

As veterans of The Hayloft Dinner Theater, we attended with high expectations comparable to past experience. This is in no way comparable , but the show was entertaining. The facility is vintage, but clean and comfortable. Wait staff/ actors were friendly and efficient. The food! What can one say.......probably the worst display we ever encountered! I gave it a 3 for entertainment , cleanliness, and comfort. Please let them find a chef to manage that kitchen. It could be first rate with decent food.

Visited June 2013