“Ribs and beans”

Smokey Bones
Ranked #24 of 274 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 703-491-0390
Twentynine Palms, California
“Ribs and beans”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Come in for some really good barbeque. A very fun atmosphere with great service. I tried two kinds a ribs and enjoyed both. 4 different sauces on the table provide a nice variety even for a single plate. The house rub is very tasty with a good balance between sweet and heat. The Ceasar was very nice as well. Tried some fried pickles and enjoyed those a lot. These folks pretty much hit it out of the park for me.

Visited March 2014

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Smokin'”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Smokey Bones is an absolutely delicious restaurant. Their pulled pork sandwich, called a Sammey is the best ever!

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Fabulous barbecue!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Best BBQ in town! Love the ribs. I have been here several times when I get that "hankering" for BBQ and they satisfy every time. Great sides, too.

• Visited June 2013
Virginia
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We were pleasantly surprised. It is very rare for my husband and I to have a meal we both enjoy. We will be back for sure!

Virginia
“Best Wings outside of home, Excellent Ribs!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

1st had this at a birthday party and the 50 or more guest were treated to the Ribs, Turkey, Wings, Brisket and other items. I was suprised at how good these wings were/ARE. The following week, we placed a to go order and once again the ribs (which I don't eat) were excellent according to the family and the wings, THE BEST WINGS I HAVE HAD OUTSIDE OF MY HOME! I cannot express how good these wings are.

To sum it up, this place will get regular business from me as the food is outstanding!