“Great hotel and great location”

SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Woodbridge
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff at this hotel is great, the front desk helpful, friendly and nice, the housekeeping staff did a great job cleaning the room and were very friendly. The breakfast offered by the hotel had a nice variety. Debra who is responsible for making sure there is plenty of hot coffee and food did a great job!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Mlaluces, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so much for these nice wordings experience of yours. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. This message of your will definitely shared to the staff most specially our breakfast ambassador. Hope you visit us again some other time and we are glad you were here.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed here while in town for the Rolling Thunder Ride in DC on Memorial Day. The staff was great to work with and very friendly. Had good breakfast in the mornings. and the room was very very nice. I will be staying here again when I come back to town.

Room Tip: I prefer the lower floor with a parking lot view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Mlaluces, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

We love your tittle "Fantastic". It is always good to see our guest leaving happy and keeps coming back to our facilities every year during memorial Day. We greatly appreciate that. Thank you for a great comment and sharing this positive results of your stay us. Hope to see you again on the next Rolling Thunder Ride.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My first stay at a Spring Hill Suites. Hotel & room were spotless. It is the perfect room for a family as the bathrooms are split with commode/sink in one and shower/sink in the other. Very cleaver use of space.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Mlaluces, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

It was a pleasure serving you and your family. We are so glad you enjoyed us and the Hotel. We are hoping you come and visit us again on your future trip in Woodbridge VA. Thank you for these warm and pleasant comment. We are glad you were here.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

When I entered the lobby I thought of the Sultan of Brunei with draping chiffon turquoise area separators. Sort of a quirky hotel with lots of good security, friendly desk personnel, an adequate breakfast, and close to restaurants and some shopping. The room was strangely laid out with two bathrooms (one with toilet and sink, other with shower and sink), both located at the foot of the bed. The lack of attention to detail came with an obviously broken (tilted and missing legs on one side) microwave, broken hair dryer in dirty dryer bag, non-functioning bed light, and a floor lamp about to dangle on its wires. Shower door allowed water to escape and opened inward making it hard to adjust without getting wet. What saved this hotel, in my estimation, was a very professional manager of 17 years who wanted to know how they could have improved and welcomed our list of items. In addition, every item brought to their attention was dealt with immediately. I just can't give them a top rating with so many small issues in the room, but I certainly give a top rating to that nice manager. We would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Mlaluces, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Again I wanted to thank you for talking with me prior your check out; I told you that I loved hearing positive comment from the guest but I also would appreciate hearing the negative part of it. That's why I thank you for letting me know these negative one so we can correct what we need to correct for the next guest would not experience what you have experience. Hope to see you again sometime and we are so glad you were here

Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff at the Front Desk, particularly Oscar, made our stay much more comfortable and pleasant. They were friendly, and efficient in attending to our needs.The portable crib (playpen) I requested upon check in was brought to our room immediately, and was quickly setup. The room itself is spacious, clean, and had everything we needed for a relaxing stay.
My husband was satisfied with the Gym equipments, and the overall cleanliness of the fitness facility.
I personally, enjoyed the breakfast - good variety, and generous portions. My kids loved it too!
Overall, it's a truly great value, most especially being surrounded with friendly, professional, and efficient staff!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmela L
Mlaluces, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

In behaft of Springhill Suites Staff. We want to thank you for taking your time to share your experience to millions of people using Tripadvisor. This means a lot to us. We hope you and your family will come back and stay with us again in your future visit. We are so glad you were here.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Many of these hotels start to look the same but I have to say the springhill is one of the better ones. I'd stayed in the area a few times before but thought I'd try the springhill. Great find.

Great rooms. In room safe. Ok breakfast. Nice little gym. Would stay here again if I'm in the area!

Stayed: May 2014
Mlaluces, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

I wish I can shake your hand while you were here, just to simply thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your positive comment from trip advisor really gives our future client to have an idea of how we treat our guest with a nicer property. Thanks again and we are so glad you were here.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I travel FT for work and am in a Marriott 3 nights a week. This is by far the nicest shower apparatus I've seen (extra heads, etc). Check in was nice. Hotel was quiet. As a platinum member I was denied coming a day early when my work schedule got changed. Sad to treat your elite like that. Disappointing. The negatives would be fit n finish of rooms. Modern but some finishes were very old looking. Extra blanket in closet clearly not washed since last person used it. TV was ok, but far away from sleeping area. Curtains were soiled and appeared not to have been cleaned in quite some time (room 516).
I'm not sure if I'll stay here again. Tiny refrigerator that isn't really a refrigerator. There's a cooling button inside that chills things x 2 hours. Ridiculous. Doesn't keep things cool at all. Next time I'll try some where else.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Mlaluces, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for complimenting our Shower apparatus. We do apologize for not taking your reservation a day prior, We must be negative room status at the moment. Please do not think we are doing such thing over all, give us one more chance to prove that we can make thing right. Hope to see you again on your next visit, and this time please contact me direct to make sure your reservation is settled perfectly.