Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge
US$162
US$154
US$222
Homewood
Fairfield Inn & Suites Potomac Mills Woodbridge(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$191
Best Western Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
US$191
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn, Potomac Mills(Woodbridge)(Great Value!)
US$89
Priceline
US$257
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskpotomac millsfuture plansfreshly cooked breakfasttrain departedseveral times in the pastmeeting familytraffic jamclean bathroomhalfway pointnice hotelplenty of parkingcheck in was a breezeearly checkroad noisean overnight staydc area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2011

-clean
-borderline outdated bathrooms
-ironing board sucks
-tv doesn't face the bed
-towels need to be replaced, old
-no mirror in room
-no vanity mirror

Overall would not stay here again

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Late night around 8pm on 100 degree day we had a storm that knock out power along with our Ac unit. We only live 15 mins away and decided to book a room. When we arrive the young man at the front desk was so helpful and understanding. This was a breath of fresh air since only weeks prior I stayed at another courtyard in fredericksburg and was treated like crap! The room was nice and clean and the indoor pool was very clean. I had a nice relaxing stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I'll admit upfront that I am typically a big fan of Marriotts. This hotel lived up to my expectations of Marriott friendliness, cleanliness, and quality.

The staff was extremely friendly. The hotel was clean. The room was about average, maybe a little larger, in size. I thought the bed was a little too soft for my tastes but I still slept great. The bathroom was large and clean. It was nice and quiet. We had a king bed and I think the sofa may have been a sleeper sofa. It had a desk and fridge (I always like having a fridge in the room).

I'm not sure about value because I traveled on a discounted rate but the price I got was good for the area. Although the discounted rate did not include breakfast whereas I think the regular rate does. That was fine with me though because there were a lot of places to eat nearby. There was a Chik-fil-a, Chipotle, Starbucks, and Coldstone Creamery in walking distance.

While the hotel was nice it was in a very busy, congested area. That's good for some and maybe not so good for others. We were visiting Quantico so it was close by but traffic on 95 was ridiculous! But the hotel was right off of 95 and there were a lot of restaurants and shopping close. There was a swimming pool in the hotel but I didn't use it.

Overall I was happy with the location and hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We had checked into the marriot residence inn accross the parking lot and that place was a dump so me and my family of two young children called the courtyard and they were super accomidating. We were on a military move from hawaii and planned to be staying for 10 plus days. We asked for adjoining room and got them and we also requested a microwave and she said she could get one for us. It was in the room by the time me and my family walked across the parking lot to check in. The breakfast was excellent even if we had to pay for it ( it is not very expensive. close to 6 for children all they could eat and 8 for adults). The room service menu is small but they had it! And the food was good. The rooms were always clean and everthing worked. The staff could not have been nicer to us. They always had a smile or something nice to say. We checked out and in about a month for the closing of our house had to check back in and I would not have stayed anywere else. Really and excellent place for the millitary gov. rate. If you are pcsing in to quantico or the pentagon or even ft belvior this is a great hotel to stay at while you look for housing in woodbridge area.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank chetandbetsy
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Great service, super clean, comfortable beds, very reasonable price, not a far drive from D.C., or a Metro station to D.C..........Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family