“Good subs”
Review of Padrino's Pizza - CLOSED

Padrino's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I need the place on Dale Blvd.......please put me at the correct location. I DID NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION ...this is a review for the Dale City location. The steak and cheese sub was delicious except for the lack of meat and fillers. The bun was perfect and the taste great.....just needed to fill it with more meat etc. The spaghetti with meat sauce and mushrooms was excellent and way too much for one meal. Tasted even better the second day.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I got a regular 6in steak and cheese sub with fries the other day. It was phenomenal. They always make my subs just the way I like them. Wonderful Mom and pop restaurant I have been going to since I was a little girl. Definitely and highly recommend. Lets save the mom and pops!!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2015

I like this place a lot. food is very tasty and taste like real italian food. Pizza is great and nobody prepares egplants like they do! french fries are just O.K, but why would you order french fries in an italian restaurant, right?
I've been in both dale city venue and Smoketown venue and prefer Dale City. .the place is nicer. I didn't rate it excellent only because service is not very fast....but again, that makes it an even more italian restaurant! just relax and visit it with a good conversation partner.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

I like New York style pizza because that's what I grew up eating. I had the white pizza and it was excellent! A friend from the area recommended it and I'm definitely going back.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

I usually eat here when I'm coming through Prince William. The food is very good and I enjoy the place. the owner is a good guy and seems to remember all of his returning customers. His name is Carmello.