“Nice pizza place!”
Review of Padrino's Pizza - CLOSED

Padrino's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

The pizza was delicious and were a good size and they don't have many different pizzas but they were okay. Prices are very reasonable and the device was okay.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

My family goes to this restaurant since it is the local - we've been coming here for the last 29 years! The food is always good and we really love the pizza. It's affordable for a family budget.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I need the place on Dale Blvd.......please put me at the correct location. I DID NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION ...this is a review for the Dale City location. The steak and cheese sub was delicious except for the lack of meat and fillers. The bun was perfect and the taste great.....just needed to fill it with more meat etc. The spaghetti with meat sauce and mushrooms was excellent and way too much for one meal. Tasted even better the second day.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I got a regular 6in steak and cheese sub with fries the other day. It was phenomenal. They always make my subs just the way I like them. Wonderful Mom and pop restaurant I have been going to since I was a little girl. Definitely and highly recommend. Lets save the mom and pops!!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2015

I like this place a lot. food is very tasty and taste like real italian food. Pizza is great and nobody prepares egplants like they do! french fries are just O.K, but why would you order french fries in an italian restaurant, right?
I've been in both dale city venue and Smoketown venue and prefer Dale City. .the place is nicer. I didn't rate it excellent only because service is not very fast....but again, that makes it an even more italian restaurant! just relax and visit it with a good conversation partner.