“Beat My Expectations” 4 of 5 bubbles

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #5 of 274 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center near Wegman's. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday-Sunday 1-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Goochland, Virginia
“Beat My Expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

As a business traveler I often opt for non-chains however, with no luck searching the area I wisely chose "Firebirds". Greeted quickly and seated outside. The server was there immediately and was most professional checking back with me often. From a menu with plenty of options I ordered the trout which was perfectly prepared, moist with a slight spice. The dining area is somewhat loud so I'd recommend outside if the weather is cooperative. Recommend it!

Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Excellent Dinning Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I ate here for lunch and we enjoyed it so much we came back for our 20th Anniversary Dinner. The food is excellent and the waitstaff is impressive. This restruant takes serving food seriously. The drink menu is outstanding...the cocktail, wine and beer selection was impressive. The food was perfectly prepared. I had the Delmonico Steak that was excellent with a nice wood grilled flavor. We will come back.

• Visited June 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Always a good time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

There is a reason this place is always busy! The drinks are good! The service is great and the food is consistent and great?

• Visited February 2014
Virginia
“Great service, great food, short wait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

A few restaurants have opened in Woodbridge VA recently, and some have 60+ minute waits, but not this one. We waited 15 minutes and then were taken to our table which was spaced a little further apart than some restaurants have their tables. We also noticed that the noise level was much lower in Firebirds too even though it was busy.

The food was excellent - we ordered from the kids and regular menus and both were really good. The server was patient, but not cloying, the food came on time and was right first time and it was all cooked to perfection. The fact that you can see the flames from some of the tables is kind of cool too as you see where the "fire" part of the title comes from.

Reasonably priced too - not the cheapest, but certainly still family on a budget friendly. We are going there again in a couple of weeks for a birthday celebration!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank herzo1852
Dumfries, Virginia, United States
“Almost a great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were at Stonebridge for other reasons and decided to try out this restaurant for the first time. It was a Saturday afternoon. We were greeted by some very friendly people then seated immediately. I couldn't help but notice the beautiful bar and after being seated we were told the story behind the "Firebar."

We started with drinks from the bar, just wine and beer, and ordered the Lobster Spinach Queso appetizer. It was delicious and the multi-colored chips were just right. We both ordered the burger special of the day, which included melted cheese, a tasty sauce combining bacon and other ingredients (negated the need for ketchup). The burger was topped with some kind of crispy cheese that I found to be inedible. In fact I couldn't even break it apart it was so rubbery. My companion's was crispier and he ate it. I set it aside and ate the burger without it, but I did tell our server. She didn't even offer to replace it. The burgers themselves were grilled over a wood fire I was told and they were really good. We finished the meal by sharing a piece of banana cream pie.

I would definitely return to Firebirds to try more of their menu items, but I have to say I was a little disappointed with my burger and will be more careful about what I order in the future.

• Visited May 2014