“Food was ok”

Ranked #45 of 274 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Handcrafted daily, fresh pasta, pizza, chicken, seafood, steak, veal and desserts. Extensive wine bar, gluten-free menu. Patio dining and fire pits.
London
“Food was ok”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Had the grouper, with a Parmesan crust, which was then deep fat fried. Not sure it was the healthiest item ever but did not expect it to be fried that much.

The restaurant itself was nice and friendly service, in fact a bit too friendly, I felt the waitress was scared we may not enjoy ourselves she kept checking on us every few minutes!

Overall, food could be better.

“So So”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We love Italian and were excited to try this place but were disappointed. It was pricey but not so tasty :( I would suggest sticking to Carabbas or Olive Garden.. Sorry!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“It was good”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Our friends decided to take us out to eat since we had a very long, ruff day of air flight travel. I normally do not like to go eat at Italian restaurants but I also wasn't paying and our friends had ate there before and liked it. I thought this place was really good. I had a dish that had risotto and shrimp and my husband had pasta. The service was good and the atmosphere was nice. There was a firepit outside which would be nice to sit around when the temp was just a little warmer.

Lake Ridge, Virginia
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at this town center restaurant. Atmosphere was warm and inviting. The wine was good and the service was excellent. I took the servers suggestion and got a past dish with shrimp, which was delicious. As far as price, I will always think that pasta dishes in a restaurant are overpriced especially since a pound of pasta is extremely cheap yet you are charged a ridiculous amount for a cooked pasta dish in a restaurant. So goes it... I suppose if you don't want to pay the price then don't eat pasta in a restaurant. I ate here in the middle of the week around 4:30 or 5pm so i didn't have to wait. My guests and i all liked our food and would gladly return.

• Visited December 2013
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Good, but a little pricey”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I've been here twice, and both times the service was good and the food was delicious. The waiting area in the lobby is nice (sofas!) and the ambience is classy. Clean bathrooms, yay! Taking away one star simply because for the price I paid, I expected the portions to be a little bigger. The portion sizes served were definitely big enough, but you know... for the price paid, it would have been nice to have a little extra to take home. And this is not coming from a cheap diner - My favorite restaurants are $40-50 an entree! ;) The price tag just didn't add up for me here.

Visited April 2013