“Excellent food!”
Review of Dixie Bones Inc.

Dixie Bones Inc.
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Definitely a great value and a packed plate of food for the money. If you are looking for BBQ and find yourself in the area, stop in and enjoy; you will not be disappointed!

Visited June 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Alabama BBQ in the Washington, D.C. Area”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best. No watery boiled in sauce junk. Alabama does only one thing right and that is BBQ, ribs, catfish. This style rib is smoked beautifully and then sauced lightly. Comes off the bone and always fresh. My go-to for birthdays with my very best friends. Fab sides potato salad, cole slaw, greens. All rock. And somehow the best coca cola ever. And pie for desert. My fav chocolate pudding.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Dixie Bones Never Fails Us”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We keep going back for the great meals and are never disappointed. Took some friends who had not been there before and they loved it. My favorite is the pulled chicken on baked potato with the white sauce. Others enjoyed pulled pork sandwiches. Great for take out as well - I often stop and bring home a pound of meat when I am in the neighborhood. Decor is basic (well it is a que place after all), service friendly and my husband loves the choice of beers.

• Visited June 2014
“Trip Advisor Magic Again”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I had a free evening to ourselves, and we're looking for something close, but new. Based on the excellent reviews, we visited and were not disappointed. My wife had the pulled chicken and I had the ribs-both outstanding. I usually don't eat dessert, but ordered the coconut pie to go. OMG-the best pie ever! We can't wait to go back again with our daughter. Thanks to TA for another new discovery

Visited June 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Happy and stuffed”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

That's pretty much how you leave this place. I get the Brisket my wife gets the Pork, the in-laws get the chicken and catfish. They do everything well.

• Visited October 2013