Comfort Inn
US$78
Hotels.com
US$102
US$89
All reviewsfront deskwafflesdog biscuitsclean lobbyquiet areastayed nightsoff the highwaysausageother hotelsone night stayfast foodnon smokingmilitary discountthe entire hotela great staya king size bedwould stay again
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Great hotel, clean, nice, good breakfast. BUT if you are bringing your pet, please note the following:

I thought it was pretty ridiculous that they told me upon check in with my 15 lb dog that I was not permitted to leave him in the room alone. AT ALL. EVEN IN HIS CRATE. WHY? That is so stupid. Am I not allowed to go get dinner? I have to take my dog to the restaurant? All I have to say is....if you are going to have a pet "friendly" hotel, then you should be just that. You dont CHARGE someone for the stay of your pet (extra $10 per night) and then tell them they cannot be in the room without you!

I have attached pictures, to include the hotel's pet policy. For this reason, and this reason alone, I was not completely satisfied with my stay. However, the room was spacious and clean, and I was very satisfied. There isn't much located directly around the hotel though, no big name restaurants other than fast food. I think they could use an Applebee's.

My stay was the night of May 19th 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GypsyHrtdChick
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Stayed here and the service was great. The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary hot breakfast was fantastic. Would recommend it for anyone going through Woodstock, VA.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carylon I
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Stayed again & I'm glad I did. They were sold out of the double bed rooms, so I ended up in a king room with a sofa bed. This room had a small dining table and a little more room than the one with 2 beds. Service was still very good, and the hotel seemed quieter than the last time, even though they had a tour bus full of school children staying (the noise started at breakfast). Housekeeping left the room feeling/looking as though no one had stayed there. The best part about the hotel is how safe it feels, even though you are right off the interstate. Last year, I checked out many hotels before stopping here and always passed them by because they were too remote or not well lit, or just felt depressing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank kimberly20194
Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at the Comfort Inn Woodstock. We love to hear our guests are "glad" they stayed with us! We appreciate your comments about our service, housekeeping and sense of safety. Your comments will be shared with the staff as an encouragement to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Stayed here one night with our 2 teenage boys, in a king suite with the addition of a roll away bed. Room was very nice. Staff was great and helpful. Could have used a bigger bar of soap, it was not enough for 4 people to shower. The complimentary hot and/or cold breakfast was great, lots of choices! Beds were very comfortable, room very clean and quiet. We locked in a fantastic rate by doing early booking online. We will definitely be staying here again!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Christina M
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Great stay, excellent service from staff on a small issue. VERY good experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frank C
Mid_AtlanticMichele, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at our Comfort Inn Woodstock, VA. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our service was excellent. Please visit again, soon!