“The best food, people and atmosphere combo around.”

Italian Touch Pizza
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The best food, people and atmosphere combo around.”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was passing through, this is my 4th time here, I have to stop everytime I drive south on 81. The fatboys are delicious and comfortable atmosphere in the dining area is second to none. The first time we had a decent waitress(her name escapes me) the last 3 times we had Cecily. She is so polite and makes us feel comfortable. The manager, I think Jon is his name, is very friendly and cute, so tall and handsome but anyways... He is very customer friendly. I feel like this is my home away from home, even though I've only been there four time. I would recommend this place to anyone. Right off of 81 in Woodstock, no not the concert city, Virginia.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank TravelsToCollege

Stafford, Virginia
“HOLE IN THE WALL WITH AVERAGE FOOD”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a hole in the wall restaurant where the staff doesn't dress professional (worn gym shorts and tee shirts). The food was average though they didn't get my order right (simple request to leave of the tomato from Salad and Ranch vs. vinegar/oil. I got tomatoes and vinegar/oil. Wings were good- though just a little bit too much wing sauce. Its a place I would eat with my buddies but definitely not a place to bring the wife/family.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Terry C
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Good food, friendly service, great prices”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We Loved the lasagne. The server was very friendly and the service was excellent. The prices were extremely reasonable. After a long drive, the meal and the pitcher of beer were so refreshing. The place doesn't look like much from the outside, but don't let appearances fool ya. It seems like a popular place among the locals, and it's conveniently located near the area hotes.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank johnny1947
Fort Worth, Texas
“So stinkin yummy!! Staff rocks!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Upon first entering you see it's a very small area that is actually part of a gas station but don't let its appearance fool you. The staff was super helpful and very nice even though we stopped in 15 minutes before closing. The stromboli is amazing! It's large portion was intimidating at first but was quickly eaten after that first yummy bite. The turkey and prov hoagie was nice and well packed for the mere $3.50 we were changed. The kids devoured the cheese pizza. Next time we drive on 81 we will be back. Also loved the close proximity to the highway. Any closer and you'd be eating on the off ramp.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank armysniperwife
Woodstock, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best pizza in town”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The titles says it, but the salads, sandwiches and really the entire menu is very good. And if you aren't in the mood to go out, they deliver!

Visited July 2013