“First timer test stop”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Have often noticed the Italian Touch as we stop for gas but never checked it out. This trip, I decided I wanted to try a slice of pizza and picked up one of their Menus. The slice was tasty and on our next trip to Woodstock I will stop in and try one of their other menu items. Also their prices seem very reasonable.

1  Thank Tess1951

Reviewed 14 March 2014

My husband and I stuck out on a rainy and cold day for some good Italian food. We had their daily special of Lasagna. It came with a small not so interesting salad. The service was fair, neither good nor bad. To sum things up: our experience was average to good. We will probably go again to give this place another chance.

1  Thank grands2travel
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Real Philly style cheese steaks, pizza like the "boardwalk pies" and really nice folks. Friendly and they deliver!

1  Thank keith m
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was definitely different. First I called in the order for delivery only to be hung up on the first time and had to call back.
Then when they finally did answer the phone I ended up having to scream my credit card # to them at least 4 times. The food came and it was good but it went straight through you; so I was up most of the night. I would definitely recommend eating somewhere else if Italian is not your thing

1  Thank Mladuew
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was passing through, this is my 4th time here, I have to stop everytime I drive south on 81. The fatboys are delicious and comfortable atmosphere in the dining area is second to none. The first time we had a decent waitress(her name escapes me) the last 3 times we had Cecily. She is so polite and makes us feel comfortable. The manager, I think Jon is his name, is very friendly and cute, so tall and handsome but anyways... He is very customer friendly. I feel like this is my home away from home, even though I've only been there four time. I would recommend this place to anyone. Right off of 81 in Woodstock, no not the concert city, Virginia.

2  Thank TravelsToCollege