“Love the food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Paisanos has great food and some of the best pizza anywhere! The puttanesca pizza is my favorite. Location is not the best. The walmart shopping center is such a mess! Be careful of the car sized potholes! It's a shame that whoever owns the shopping center is not held responsible for its condition by the business owners:(

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Staying at nearby motel. Recommended by Andrew our meals, lasagna and veal parm were above average. Service by Allison was great. Will stop by again when in the area.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were staying at a nearby hotel on our trip up to NY. We found our way over to the plaza where Paisano's was located. We were very skeptical to try an Italian restaurant in a quaint little town like Woodstock Va. I asked one of the cashiers in a store in the same plaza if the food was good. She said yes it was, and the pizza was excellent. So we gave it a try. I had the special that night Shrimp Parmesan with penne pasta. The portion was very large with at least 8 shrimp. The sauce which makes all the difference in Italian cooking was surprisingly good.
My husband had the eggplant Parmesan which he said was very delicious as well.

The prices were fair for an Italian meal and should we have the occasion to travel that way again we will make it a definite stop and try the pizza next time.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here while we were staying at a nearby hotel. Quickly seated and our orders were taken quickly. Kids had an excellent portion of fettuccini Alfredo and it must have been good because they are all of it. My wife and I split a large pizza which was also quite nice. A family of four dinner for under fifty dollars including tip

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great Italian food in an area not known for Italian. Basic red sauce meals and some excellent seafood specials. Can request pink sauce and I would recommend it. We live in the area but this would make a great stop when traveling I-81 as it's just off the Woodstock exit.