“Just needed a place to rest our heads.”
Review of Super 8 Wytheville

Super 8 Wytheville
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We did not need any amenities but rather just a simple nights sleep. That was accomplished! Room was clean and property was quiet. Best part of the stay was the friendliness of the staff. From the front desk clerk to the housekeeping team everyone was so nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Ryan D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thanks for resting your heads at the Super 8! We'd love to have you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Wytheville

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This motel is not in the best of conditions. Towels will exfoliate your skin because they are so rough. I stayed at this motel 2 years ago and it was not in this condition. The bed was horribly uncomfortable, the sheets so thin you could see through them. I asked for a non smoking room which I got. However, I was awakened during the night by the smell of fresh cigarette smoke. I still smelled it this morning. I also stayed on the first floor and heard people walking on the creaky floor above me. I know I will never stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I'm very sorry to hear about this experience. We have just begun a major renovation of our hotel, so I hope you will consider returning in the future. I am confident that you will enjoy a much more comfortable and pleasant stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

tv was old. towels were thin and rough. breakfast room was very small. had to call office 2 times abd let it ring multiple times . on third try finally answered to tell that other guests were playing loud music in the parking lot

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I regret that your stay with us was unsatisfactory and hope you will consider returning in the future. Your business is appreciated.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The motel is under renovation and I hope the whole building receives it because its old and had I seen the room before hand I wouldn't have stayed. We were on the first floor which should be avoided as the second floor creaks whenever someone is walking in the room above. The only plus was the free continental breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We regret that your stay during our major renovation was sub-par and hope you'll return when the work is complete. Thanks for your feedback.

A Wyndham traveler
Wytheville
Reviewed 3 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was one of the worst over night experiences that i've ever had. I travel alot and this was one of the worst! The furniture was not only very very old but chiped dirty and falling apart.The smell of the room was terrible , the heater didn't work ,there was buggs on the bed as well as around the bed also change and hairbows.As I was leaving I also overheard a female speaking to her employee very rudely.This was a very unpleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank hungover30 .
Ryan D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

I am deeply sorry that you had such an experience with us. I appreciate your feedback on the matter and assure you that we have much higher standards for ourselves. We have just undertaken a major renovation of our guest rooms, so I hope you'll give us another chance in the future. I'm confident that we can provide you with a much more enjoyable stay. Thank you.