“Good value, tasty food, friendly service”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Wytheville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Buffalo, New York
“Good value, tasty food, friendly service”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stopped for dinner before heading back to Western New York. Our server was truly hospitable. The meals were tasty. I had the 6 ounce sirloin with cowboy (loaded) baked potato and corn on the cob; my wife, sirloin tips with gravy, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob. The steak and potato were done correctly, but could have been a bit hotter when served (they waited for the corn); all were very tasty. I would give this location a try if you're in the area and are in the mood for a good and moderately priced steak dinner.

Visited October 2013

Erie,Pa
“Convenient”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Walking distance to hotel so only option.Restaurant is dated but food was good and service fast and friendly.

Visited September 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Steak was OK at best”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The Texas Ribeye lacked any real flavor and needed to be better trimmed. But the baked sweet potato was so good that I decided to order a second one.

Visited October 2013
London, Canada
“NOW I UNDERSTAND THE OTHER COMMENTS...”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Previous TripAdvisor comments about the Sagebrush Steakhouse have all over the place (ie. good, bad and indifferent). After a recent visit, I understand why.

The Sagebrush was located very close to our hotel and going there was a no-brainer. The experience there was just OK and certainly nothing to rave about. My wife's and my entree were OK at best. They were nothing special and showed no imagination and very little flavour.

The service could best be described as indifferent. We were seated in front of a large TV and when I asked if the NFL game was available, our waitress checked and said that they did not have the NFL package. I would have willingly watched some other sports even if she had turned the channel on to something other than another mindless police drama. I was prepared to spend some time in the Sagebrush's attractive bar area after our meal but there was no one there to spend it with other than my non-sports fan spouse. I lost out and so did the Sagebrush.

Our visit to the Sagebrush will be our last. There are lots of other places in the Wytheville area close to other hotels where we can stop over.

• Visited October 2013
“Sagebrush Steakhouse”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was on a bus trip and this restaurant was the only option for dinner. Even though the restaurant had been advised a bus-load of 40 people was arriving, they made no accommodations for us. I am not a country music aficionado, but the music system was loud and raucous. The service was average, but our waitress was friendly.

• Visited October 2013