“Great”

El Puerto
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wytheville, Virginia
“Great”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

This is where you want to go to eat Mexican food in Wytheville. The service is great and the food is also excellent. My fiance and I eat here quite frequently and have never had a bad experience. We will be back!

Penetanguishene, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only reason to stop in Wytheville”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I drive by Wytheville a half dozen times a year on my way south to golf. The food is outstanding, the service is fast and friendly and you cannot beat the value. I have recommended this restaurant to a dozen other travelers and the all say the same... eat here if you enjoy Mexican food. My favorite is the Texano Burrito. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Andrew K
toronto
“great place for stop-over in Wytheville”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a very nice Mexican restaurant to stop at when going through Wytheville-right off I-79. We sat on the patio which is very nicely furnished as is the interior. The service was fast & friendly. The prices cheap. The food excellent. The portions perfect. What more can you want?

• Visited April 2014
Orange City, Florida
“Fabulous authentic Mexican food...again”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Enjoyed El Puerto last fall on a trip up north. It was superb again this time. Excellent chips and salsa...addictive...made me recall my father telling me years ago to stop eating the bread or it would spoil my dinner. This time my wife urged me to stop, but I could not. My wife had chori-pollo, chicken and chorizo with pineapple and cheese, the same dish that I enjoyed on last visit. I had shrimp sauteed with sweet onions, peppers, mushrooms and squash, served with rice--excellently prepared and not mushy--and guacamole salad. Scrumptious!! Unfortunately we can visit only twice a year on route between north and south. But we will stop on every trip!

• Visited April 2014
“Pretty freaking awesome!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Really great food! Great portion and super fast!!
Awesome service!!
Very reasonably priced! Would highly recommend!!

Visited April 2014