“YUM!”

El Patio Mexican Grille
Ranked #16 of 62 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Loved the atmosphere. Staff was Great. Had steak mexicano. Cooked perfectly rare very tender. Nice to find a place like this just stopping in travels. My husband had Chili Renos they were just ok. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

What a wonderful restaurant! On our long trip home to NY, we had stopped for an overnight stay in Wytheville, Va. I checked out Tripadvisor to find a place to eat. We were going to eat at a BBQ joint that was listed, but found it closed for the Holidays. Our 2nd choice had been El Patio. Wow! should have made it our 1st choice!! The service was great, the food was excellent! I had a very inexpensive Margarita and chips plus salsa as a starter. They brought not only the salsa but another dip that was a mix of refried beans and Queso (husband loved it!). The dinners were delicious! My Chili Relano was one of the best I had ever tried (spicy and fresh!). My husband ordered a ribeye steak with ranchero sauce - he loved it!! Wish we had this restaurant in our hometown!! If we ever make it to that area of VA again, we will definitely stop!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Based on the traveladvisor site we brought our family whilst traveling from NC to WV. For $70 before tip we fed 7 ppl...with fabulous food. The Patio Fajitas were awesome! Highly recommended.Nice service, fast cook times....we will come again if our travels bring us to Wyethville.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had been stuck in Thanksgiving day weekend traffic all day and had about four hours left of our trip home to Va Beach. It was almost 9pm when we walked in the door; closing time was 9 for them. They welcomed us in anyway with smiles and great service. The food was excellent and the service was exceptional. Definitely wish they were closer to where I live.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

A few of my friends and I were on our way home from TN and we decided to veer off the beaten path and try a new place. It was delish! Our waitress was very accommodating, the food was very very good, reasonable prices, all inside of a clean, bright, cheery restaurant.
The one and only compliant we had was that the cheese dip was very thin and runny, therefore we all made a mess but If we come back to this area, we will surely eat at El Patio again!