“Best Japanese Food Around”

Tokyo Sushi & Hibachi
Ranked #22 of 61 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: The most artistic sushi I have ever seen
Description: The most artistic sushi I have ever seen
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I don't know what that one review is talking about. I've eaten here probably 6 times in the past couple of months and I don't plan to stop. Every single time I am greeted by a smiling hostess, the servers are kind and attentive, never had an order error, and the food? The sushi is unbelievable. I've also had a couple other entrees not sushi related that blew my mind, so this place can do it all. If you're in Wytheville, skipping this place is a mistake.

There are newer reviews for Tokyo Sushi & Hibachi

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I'm not a fan of "chain" restaurants and there are a lot of those in Wytheville so finding Tokyo was a welcome relief. After a day of hiking and sightseeing on Big Walker Mountain, Wytheville was a good place to stop for lunch before heading up the Freeway.

The portions are generous and DELICIOUS. I ordered two appetizers for my party of three: crab rangoon and edamame. Both were very good, but my group couldn't finish all the appetisers because the lunch specials come with soup and salad. Soup was simple and fresh and the salad was smothered in DELICIOUS dressing. I had the vegetable teriyaki and my friends had teriyaki chicken-- both was fresh, fast, and flavorful.

If I lived closer to Wytheville I'd go back soon!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We tried the Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse for the first time on Sunday! It was a blast! The chef who grilled our food was so entertaining. He kept our attention through the entire meal. We were there about 1:30 and the Sushi was half price. The servers were great as well!! We will definately eat there again!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I live in Florida and my diet consists mostly of fresh seafood and sushi. I came to Wytheville to visit my mother and she suggested we try Tokyo. I was pretty wary because of Wytheville's distance from the ocean. I'm glad I tried it though, and I've been back 3 times in one week, and we're going again this Sunday. Best sushi I have ever had, I'm still pretty surprised actually. The staff is great, very attentive, and the price is unbeatable. 6 rolls of sushi for 26 dollars pre tip. This place can't be beat!

1  Thank Adrian M
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We went here with some friends and had a nice time. The sushi was very good and fresh. It was not fishy at all. Friends had the hibachi grill and said it was excellent. If you like sushi definitely go there on Sunday, sushi is half price. Also they have a text offer where you can get a free soft drink.