“Good service”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

The food is Cracker Barrel quality. Nothing negative, nothing overly fantastic. I am writing to compliment the service quality. They were very attentive!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

As usual we all really enjoyed Cracker Barrel's food.....the problem I always have is the overwhelming noise within the dining area.....one has to yell across the table to have a conversation...

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We both ordered the Meatloaf dinner only to be told it would be 30 minutes until it was available. This worked out fine since I was able to come to know they had a Country Ham dinner that I had overlooked. Reminded me of ham I use to have years ago.
Very delicious. Hope Cracker Barrel has this in my hometown.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We ate breakfast here two mornings in a row. The servers were very friendly and the food is always reliably good.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I take my family here and I don't mind picking up the check. Very friendly waitresses. I like to shop in the store. Clean bathrooms.