Cripple Creek Bed and Breakfast Cabins
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$105
Days Inn Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$120
US$119
US$145
US$127
US$111
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat sceneryporchfireplacemarionwhirlpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2012

This place lived up to all the reviews we read. Just wished we had paid attention to the ones telling you to stay for two nights because we definitely did not want to leave! The cabin was beautiful - the pictures do not do it justice. Everything was wonderful - no attention to detail is missed by Paul. I have not had such a good night's sleep since having my kids - my back usually hurts in the morning - but not at this place! Don't hesitate - go ahead and book a weekend away - you will not regret it!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Workshop which has a nice view of the pond and extremely comfortable gliders in the room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2012

We stayed one night in the 'Workshop Cabin'. It was beautiful and we didn't want to leave. We had breakfast brought to us in the morning by Paul and we ate on the deck. It was so peaceful and enjoyable. We will definitely be back to visit on the motorcycle due to the place we stayed and the beautiful roads surrounding the area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2012

My wife and I spent a night at the cabin on a trip back from NC to Virginia. The cabin was very new and spotlessly clean. Great service by Paul! I loved the huge jacuzzi. We relaxed on the porch and had a good night's sleep on the huge king bed. Huge open room. Great breakfast in the morning. Well worth the money.

(Note: there are a number of cats wandering outside. I like cats so this was fun for me but some might be allergic.)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JayDub33
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This was our second visit and it was as great as our first stay. Greeted by a warm peach cobbler and then heading to our log cabin for a nice evening steak, a fire and a bottle of wine - what more can you ask for? The log cabin offered a hot tub, candles, fireplace (see photo), heat/air conditioning and is in the middle of nature's surroundings. A great nights sleep and a super hot shower in the morning was a great start to the day.....but wait - a call to our host (Paul) who delivered a hot breakfast was all that we needed to convince us to return again on our trips back from Florida. I don't hand out excellent ratings unless they are deserved. If you are looking for a quiet stay in the woods with outstanding service an an opportunity to relax, then Cripple Creek Cabins is the best you will find!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VinnytheChin
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Cripple Creek Cabins are a gem. I truly feel my husband struck gold by finding this place. We've just returned from our second stay and couldn't feel better about it. It is a wonderful place to getaway and refocus. The owner, Paul is friendly, hospitable, and an excellent cook. Hot breakfast is served when your ready at your doorstep and is both delicious and filling. Fresh baked snacks are also served to you in the afternoons. It's hard to leave but every time have felt at peace. Could be that I know we will return again!

Room Tip: We've stayed in 2 of the 5 cabins, both were excellent. I don't know that any of them wouldn't be.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple