Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville
Average 3/5
Budget Host Inn(Wytheville)
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpets stay freehardwood floorsbagelscontinental breakfastno frillsbob evanscleaning staffwould stay againcracker barrelgreat pricea great place to stayafter a long dayparking lotone night stayholiday inn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The quality is pretty good for the price. Rooms are clean. WiFi is basically non existent. Would probably stay again

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2011

First the room was like a mile from where you check in. The place looks run down and so do the rooms. The heater wouldn't raise the temperature above 60. Weeks ahead I booked a smoking room and ended up in a non smoking room, I realized this after I lit up a cigarette and couldn't find an ashtray. They let me smoke anyway. The only thing good I can say is that I got a good nights sleep. Maybe I'm a northeast snob but I can do much better in New York/New Jersey than I got here in the sticks for the money. Last time I'll try to save a couple bucks and end up in a dump like this.

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2011

After a late start leaving South Carolina, we ended up at this Red Roof Inn that was in the coupon book. Have stayed at plenty of Coupon Book Hotels/Motels, but this was the best for the price. Clean, newly decorated rooms, great bath towels, quiet and Patty at the front desk was great. There were several guests in line waiting to check in and she had an irate customer on the phone and managed to keep her cool through the entire conversation.

Without the coupon, the rooms are a bit pricey ($89) versus ($49) but you can get a coupon book at the Visitor Center, Rest Area or most large gas stations.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2011

I stopped here for one night on my way elsewhere. I found the room to be clean, quiet, and comfortable. The reasonable price included free wi-fi and breakfast. The room was supplied with shampoo packets and soap.

The continental buffet consisted only of poor coffee, weak juice, and pastries. I would stay again, but skip the breakfast in favor of the Waffle House across the street or one of the many other dining establishments in the area.

Happy journeys!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2011

We have stayed here several times , and have had a nice stay . But this time the room stunk like I don't know like what , it was an annoying bad order . It was not an enjoyable stay . But it was late at night so we just put up with it & stayed the night . Don't know what it was all about . But they should not have rented that room .

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple