“Great Appetizers and nice Beer selection”
Review of Island Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Island Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stopped in for a brew and I few appetizers and was surprised by the quality of the appetizers (crab stuffed mushrooms and chicken nachos) and their selection of beers and wine was extensive. The staff was very friendly and attentive and the service was fast. Even when the high winds caused the lights to go out they lite some candles, fired up a generator and we barely missed a beat. Fun place to visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

I eat here regularly and really like it. It's a comfortable place to hang out and they have a large menu to choose from with both American and Chinese food. I like the fish and chips and salads but I really like the burgers. You can usually find a buy one get one free coupon online so look before you go. I've always received friendly service and would recommend the place if you're in the area.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We went here for lunch on a Sunday. Pretty quiet just after noontime. We were waited on my Stacy. She was very accomodating and easy to talk to. She gave us good suggestions and made our meal very worthwhile. My wife had the terrayaki chicken burger. Nice french fries with this burger. Good burger as well. I had the grilled quesadillas. They were nicely done.
Service was the best. Good happy hour prices on food and beer.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

The menu variety was excellent, it had everything from steaks and seafood to asian dishes. Our waitress was super friendly and helpful and even gave my friend and I places to visit on the island. I got a 1/3lb burger with fries and it was delicious and my companion got fish and chips. I would definitely go again if ever back on the island.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

This restaurant it tired, a bit rundown, and not the cleanest. Way too many choices, it seems as if it's trying to be a "bar and grill" but 3/4 of the menu is Asian food. And that's what they should stick to, as the others who ordered non Asian meals were very disapointed. The seafood fettucine I had was not good and tasted a bit off, when mentioned, she asked it I wanted to take it home to my cat? What? No offer to replace it or try something else, quite strange. For 2 of us we paid $60.00 and I walked away hungry and dissapointed.

2  Thank OceanGirl99