“Keep walking to the other”

Bainbridge Crepes Cookies & Espresso
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I had a sweet creep with strawberries, banana and Nutella. The strawberries were frozen making my creep watery and not worth it. My friend and I walked down to the ice cream shop (delicious!!) and found another creep place there. I went in to inquire about their strawberries and the owner made me a mini creep just to taste. It was fantastic! Skip this place and walk just a bit more to the other place... MUCH better. Both had great customer service.

2  Thank NurseGypsy
There are newer reviews for Bainbridge Crepes Cookies & Espresso

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Although the service is wonderful, the crepes themselves simply do not hold together and "eat like a crepe".

2  Thank KMB4766
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I grabbed a late breakfast here ... the crepes were so yummy ... we ordered one savory and one sweet. The savory was a special of the day with asparagus ribbons and a lemon aioli .. so delicious! The sweet was banana and strawberry, and was naturally sweet and flavorful without too much added on to overwhelm the natural sweetness. And friendly and helpful owners and staff! Great latte as well! Highly recommend this!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We went for a latte and thought, since we had missed lunch and it was too early for dinner, that we would split a little dessert crepe. The lattes were very good. Then a gigantic crepe with fresh
strawberries and a light, butter creme sauce arrived with two forks. Glad we decided to split just one. The lady was friendly, the service perfect and the crepe to die for. We will stop again for sure and look forward to when they begin serving dinner. A delightful little stop on Winslow Way. Highly recommend it !! Oh.....and very reasonable cost.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Owner at the front taking care of the orders make a nice, clean and very well serve place. very friendly and tasty crepes

1  Thank majamama