“Casa Rojas Bar - Fast, Courteous and Delicious”
Review of Casa Rojas

Casa Rojas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have eaten at the restaurant next door but find the bar and the express locations to be our favorites. Good Margaritas! Each time we have eaten here at the bar, the service is fast and friendly, attentive without being overwhelming. The dishes come in a reasonable amount of time and are always served hot. The food is delicious, my only constructive feedback would be the chips and salsa could be improved. I love the hot, fresh tortilla chips served in traditional Mexican restaurants and the salsa is a bit too liquid. I prefer more pico style with some fresh diced jalapeno for a kick however I understand at times you serve what is most accepted by the customers. This would be the only thing I would suggest otherwise a solid choice since quality and flavors are consistent.

1  Thank Heather A

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a wonderful lunch on the deck at Casa Rojas on a beautiful July day on Bainbridge. What a treat! The carne asada and camarones was absolutely delicious and a perfect lunch to fill up on without being too heavy. The help were very friendly and attentive. If you find yourselves on Bainbridge run, don't walk to this lovely restaurant.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

It wasn't great, it wasn't horrible. Average food...nothing special at all. Margaritas were also just okay...not the best by any means. Service was okay....nothing personable at all. I think if I had it to do over again, I would have selected a different place to eat while on Bainbridge Island.

1  Thank BURGESS-IN-VA
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We went to Bainbridge Island on the Ferry from Seattle. We had no idea where we were going to eat, and just walked into town and looked around. We found this Mexican restaurant and thought we would give it a try. It wasn't very busy, but it was 3:00 on Saturday afternoon. The waiter was very friendly. We live in San Diego, so we know good Mexican food. I had crab enchiladas and my husband ordered the special, arroz con pollo. Mine was large and delicious. His could have fed a family of 4, and was very good. Try it if you find yourself on Bainbridge Island.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Six of us were just visiting the island and had a craving for Mexican and that is how it started. One of the two Mexican restaurants, the first one we went to was closed for lunch, so we tried this one. What a great time and meal. Very extensive menu. We started with chips, salsa and some type of "fresh" Margaritas. The service was very good, it seemed to be family run so they were very attentive. We had several entrees, the Chimis, Taco salad, Quesadillas and Tacos. From start to finish, we were very satisfied. Six of us, six meals, five Margaritas, two sodas, right under $100.00