“A Perfect Day”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, French, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2014

All the forces in the universe conspired to present me and my traveling companion with a perfect day on Bainbridge Island - but the height of perfection was our meal at Cafe Nola. This is an absolutely charming bistro with friendly staff, adorable setting and delightful fare. We were wanting for NOTHING during our entire experience at Cafe Nola. My friend had delectable fish and chips while I enjoyed one of the most incredible salads of my life, followed by a delicious small plate featuring grilled salmon and fresh vegetables. We couldn't resist the desserts and shared an epic slice of bread pudding. Even the coffee was to die for! Thanks, Cafe Nola staff for making our day so memorable and special. I hope we get to visit again some day. Your restaurant would be a destination for us!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nola is well known for their breakfast, for good reason. Their breakfasts are divine. We also really happen to love their menu any time of the day, and have had nothing but positive things to say about time spent here.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

When you think of fine food on Bainbridge, Cafe Nola comes to mind. Always elegantly presented and well prepared, this is the place I reserve for a special occasion or a business dinner where I want quiet surroundings and good food.

The bar is nice but limited (four stools?) and the restaurant is small; so, don't plan to come with ten of your best friends and expect a table. Six is probably the maximum they can handle.

They have a delightful lunch and, when the weather permits, have outside seating

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We were very happy to discover Cafe Nola while walking around town. Our meals were excellent as was the service. The wine list was fine. We thought the prices were a little high but not out of line for a place away from a large city. We would certainly return.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere, nice wine list . Just happened to walk by
Warm and cozy. Easy walk to and from ferry terminal.