“Very Nice Hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
Ashland, Oregon
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 12 June 2010

We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of this hotel. Nice rooms, extremely clean. Helpful staff. Reasonably priced and good location.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 May 2010

The hotel is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. I have so many good and positive comments on this wonderful hotel.
I would like to compliment the front desk staff who were always friendly, helpful and professional. Bravo to the maintenance staff who keep this hotel in "brand new" condition. And a special thanks to the housekeeping staff who keep the hotel immaculate.
I had a room with a king size bed and a small kitchen. Because I was staying for one week, this was the most economical way to go. The kitchen included a microwave, two stove top burners, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, small dishwasher, sink and all the plates, silverware, etc. that you would need.
My room had a couch, nice television and a desk. The bedroom was good size with a small television. Bathroom was roomy. The free Wi-Fi was another advantage.
The free breakfast at the hotel is a great way to start your day. You can make waffles which are absolutely delicious. There is also coffee, juices, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, milk, bread and pastry.
Right across the street from the hotel you will find a small shopping center. There is a Safeway grocery store (with a great deli section), a Rite Aid, a UPS store to ship your packages in case you shopped too much, a dry cleaner, a frozen yogurt shop and several restaurants. There are several ATMs within walking distance.
The hotel is about a 20-25 minute walk from the ferry terminal. You may want a taxi if you have luggage. However, on my trips into Seattle, I just walked to the ferry terminal.
I chose this hotel because of the military/government rate that I booked through the Best Western website. As a retired military person, I was looking to stretch my vacation dollar.
I would like to commend the staff of the Best Western Bainbridge Island for all their hard work and dedication.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
Minneapolis
Reviewed 15 December 2009

I live in hotels, and this one was just about as clean and neat as you could get. I asked how old the hotel was (thinking it was 3 months old), and was shocked to find out it was 4 years old. No scratches anywhere. The suites were spacious and inviting. I conducted business in mine and was perfectly content. I live in hotels traveling 80% of the time. I'm a Hilton Diamond level, and I would always stay in a hotel like the Best Western Bainbridge Island Suites if I could find it. Additionally, the staff was very attentive to my needs!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
Tuscaloosa,AL
Reviewed 12 October 2009

We needed a clean, quiet spot to rest before taking the ferry into Seattle the next morning. The hotel exceeded our expectations and was very convenient to the ferry. The manager even found a brochure for our next stop and had it waiting for us when we checked in.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
East Tennessee
Reviewed 27 September 2009

Excellent stay. Staff were very helpful helping us navigate around the island and recommending good places to eat, etc. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Minnesota
Reviewed 23 July 2009

Rooms are spacious, modern and clean with fridge and microwave. Building on the whole is quiet and conveniently located (close to ferry terminal to Seattle, 15 min. walk from main street shopping/restaurant area. Secure underground parking, though the area doesn't give one undue concern about security. Nice (modern, clean) fitness area. Access to computer.

Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
whitefish, mt
Reviewed 31 May 2009

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! I will always stay here when visiting the island. The bed was great,the room was quiet and very clean. The staff was very accommodating and personable. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay! The underground parking was great too!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Magnolia / Queen Anne
Mediterranean Inn
Mediterranean Inn
#31 of 101 in Seattle

Been to Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites? Share your experiences!