“Unexpected yumminess!”
Review of Jake's Pickup

Jake's Pickup
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: Revolutionizing gas station food inside the Hungry Bear Market at Chevron! Mostly ORGANIC Comfort Food, Made from Scratch! Fill up at Jake's!
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Unexpected yumminess!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stopped by Jake's this afternoon with my daughter and what a great experience! I A friend told me about it and we were looking for something quick and with high quality ingredients, so we thought we'd give it a try. Jake and the rest of the crew were super nice and helpful - he even let me try a salad that I said looked good. My daughter ordered the burger and I had the fish/salmon sandwich - they were both delicious. I can't wait to go back and try more of their salads, pizzas and sandwiches. Don't be fooled by the fact that you are in a gas station! Give it a try.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank PacificNWJenn

Austin, Texas
“Food innovation on Bainbridge”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Bainbridge doesn't have food trucks, but they do have Jake's pickup in the back of the Chevron station. The food is fantastic, including the BBQ, pizza and sandwiches. I'd highly recommend this as a grab and go lunch. They also have breakfast but I haven't tried it. When I visited (several times) they were just getting their sea-legs and process down and I had to wait a bit, but it was worth it and I'm guessing they are a smooth running operation now.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank AustinEEE
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Ate at jakes three times in as many weeks, everything I tried was amazing and the service was great too. Don't miss out on this great place.

2 Thank Steve M
Seattle, Washington
“Don't let the location fool you. STOP if you are passing through”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Memphis barbecue (Jake is from Memphis), local greens, house baked buns - all very fresh and made to order. These guys care about the food and they come up with something good for the meat eater or the vegetarian and those of us who like it all. Most of the tourist traffic will stop on Winslow Way - where good options are located. But heading North from the Seattle ferry dock at the next traffic light you will see the McD's on one side and the gas stations on the other, not realizing a left turn and then a right into the Chevron station (there are two Chevron's across the road from each other - choose the one next to the Best Western) will take you to the unlikely location of tasty and fresh Jake's Pickup. Eat at Jakes. Breakfasts, Lunches, anytime baked treats and espresso.

• Visited June 2014