“Disappointed with last meal here.”
Review of La Solera Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Solera Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Description: La Solera Restaurant is a colorful family owned and operated business located on West Main Street in Battle Ground, WA. Great selection of Mexican dishes, seafood, steak and much more.
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Our family use to eat here often. A recent experience has left us disappointed in the business. A giant 6 pound burrito is offered for $25. If you can eat the whole thing you are suppose to get your picture on their wall. No one had been able to eat this until we came in about three months ago and my son, who is 17, ate the whole burrito and then some.
The waiter took his picture and told him they'd even be posting it on their facebook page. My son, showing off to his friends, told them to watch for his photo being posted. Neither was ever done. I sent the restaurant a message telling them how disappointed and embarrassed my son was when he took a group of his friends in and low and behold - NO PHOTO. This was two months after the photos were taken. I have never received a response from the owner to my message. Most 'challenges' restaurants offer at least give you a discount or even a free meal if you can finish it. Not here though. This may seem trivial, but I feel it is important a business stands behind what they promise.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Tino is the best, and I am so glad he bought the place, and made changes to make it an awesome Mexican Restaurant!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Also has some lower fat choices on the menu. Big portions!