“Not much to look at, but excellent food, excellent value!”

South Pacific Cafe and Lounge
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Battle Ground
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Hole in the wall! And if no one ever told us we "HAD to go" we'd probably still be driving bye... The menu is large and the food is great. Bacon wrapped prawn is to die for! Can get a little crazy in the "family seating".

1  Thank Kris R

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The presentation of the food was so-so. I always feel rushed and uncomfortable there. I may or may not go back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We liked the food, it just isn't a fancy place. I had coconut shrimp which was light and crisp and delicious. The bananas foster was unique and delicious, as well.

1  Thank CrossCountryMom
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Although they boast an "All Day Happy Hour", it's not the kind of deals you'd expect from a happy hour. Around $8 for a plate of nachos is expensive for a happy hour.

I don't drink myself, but the party I was with says they have a fantastic selection of drinks, and that menu was boastful, so perhaps that is where the appeal lies.

I ordered the fish and chips which was pricey at $14 for four skinny pieces of battered cod. I've gotten twice the portion of halibut elsewhere.

The restaurant was understaffed and all the tables were full with only a couple of waitresses who hardly had the time to stop by. They were friendly enough and I don't blame them for it, but be prepared that on a Thursday night they can still be packed.

If you're into drinks and have a little extra money, this place might be a good place for you, but personally I think the casinos a few miles north in La Center have better food at a better price.

1  Thank Kilomara
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My friend and I went for happy hour. Great selection and prices. I had the black and blue salad. It was delicious.

1  Thank Washington_Cal-Gal