The hotel is located about a 10 minute drive east of I-5. The receptionist, Mel, was most helpful as well as being very professional. There was a large variety of food to select from for breakfast. We had a very pleasant experience. The bed was very comfortable. The room was nice and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 46 room hotel. We have a salt water pool and hot tub. A full complementary breakfast. A 24 hour fitness room and a library/sitting room where one can see Mt. St. Helen's. We are a pet free facility. We are close to shopping, many great restaurants in the area. Two state parks close by and a 600 plus Nature Preserve close by to view wildlife and birding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battle Ground Best Western
- Best Western Battle Ground