“Excellent Value”

Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Battle Ground
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Pros: Excellent value for the money. Nice comfortable bed, good breakfast: fruit juices, waffles, toast, scrambled eggs, coffee, comfortable room, yogurt, milk, various dry cereals, hash brown. good neighborhood, close to dining. very clean, Con: blanket was thin, but there was an extra one in the closet. No oat meal for breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Miguel V
kendapollard, Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

We are always so pleased when our guests let us know how we are doing. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here in Battle Ground. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kenda Pollard, CHO

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I came in last night with a group to celebrate an anniversary. Mel, who was the front desk clerk was great, really showed great customer service to us. Towards the ending of the night, we had a couple questions about the breakfast room and the late night desk clerk Arun, was positively dreadful! He kept interupting me when I was asking a question, told me to "just listen and stop talking and I will take care of your confusion". I was appualed by his additude and customer service skills. Moreover, everytime one of the guests went down to the front desk, he was NEVER there, and once he finally came, he was absolutely rude. I would only come back based on two positives, Mel and the quality of the breakfast room that was used for the party. Other than that, I wouldn't want to come back, the lobby had trash on the floor, coffee table had empty sugar packets all over, I was disapointed in the upkeep of the lobby. I wish I could give the service a 5, but Arun ruined it for me. But Mel, deserves a 5!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank jfmaven
kendapollard, Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for letting us know about the Anniversary party that you recently held here in Battle Ground. I would first like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We all strive to give the best customer service that we can and when we do not succeed it is very disheartening to all of us. We will be reviewing your comments and making the necessary changes so that this will not happen again. We hope that you will give us another chance to make a better impression.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This Best Western is a GREAT value. Clean facility, large rooms, friendly staff, convenient access, nice helth facility, pool. I'd rather stay at THIS HOTEL than most I visit. Really. It's a home run.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kendapollard, Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Battle Ground. It is always a pleasure to know that we have exceeded our guests expectations. Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We hope you will come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I and the rest of my family stayed there a couple of weekends ago to attend a friend's wedding. There was some initial confusion about my rate and reservation when I first arrived but that was the only hiccup of our stay there and it was resolved quickly.

The hotel itself is connected to a small strip mall and the rooms are above some of the store fronts. The room itself was very clean and also very spacious. My sons had received some Lego sets on this trip and even with both of them building larger sets on the floor they were never in the way. The air conditioning works very well and we actually got cold when we turned it down low. That is rare compared to everywhere we have stayed so if you like it cool this is the place to go. The beds were also very comfortable and did not interfere with getting a good night's sleep. The in-room cable tv was not in HD and that was magnified by SD signal on an HD flat screen. That was the only thing that made me really miss home.

The complimentary breakfast is very hearty with many hot options - eggs, biscuits, sausage, gravy, and waffles. If you are gluten-free and/or dairy free there are not a lot of options but I think that would be the case at any complimentary breakfast at a hotel. My sons and I didn't have any problems filling up on breakfast to get it through to a late lunch.

While we did not use it, the small pool and hot tub looked nice enough to unwind and burn off some steam. I also poked my head inside the fitness center and looked adequate if you need a workout while on your trip.

Overall, I would recommend this Best Western for anyone looking for a no-frills clean room and a very good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
kendapollard, Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did during your stay with us here in Battle Ground. We are so pleased that you and your boys enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you the next time you pass this way.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Would definitely compare this hotel with the quality we have received at "Superior" rated hotels. Great price and great service. We are looking at other locations now and hope they are just as good as the one in Battle Ground, Washington.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kendapollard, Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing. It is always a pleasure to know that we have exceeded your expectations. We hope that you can come see us again in Battle Ground soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The hotel is located about a 10 minute drive east of I-5. The receptionist, Mel, was most helpful as well as being very professional. There was a large variety of food to select from for breakfast. We had a very pleasant experience. The bed was very comfortable. The room was nice and clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
kendapollard, Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know about your stay here in Battle Ground. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will be back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed overnight on the trip to Bellingham after 11 hours drive from SFO. You need to exit I5 and drive an additional 10 minutes to arrive. The rooms ar spacious, clean and comfortable, moreover its position is on a quiet street . Complemntary breakfast is good in both quality and slection. We needed to eat something but id not feel going to a restaurant and luckly we found plenty of food shops and suprmarkets just across the street. I rcommend this hotel .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
kendapollard, Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Sarah,

We would like to Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did during your recent visit to Battle Ground. We all strive to give our guests the very best experience possible. It is always a pleasure to know that we have done that. Thank you for your loyalty to our Brand and we hope to see you back again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Battle Ground
Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Drive Hotel and Suites
Lewis River Inn
Lewis River Inn
#1 of 3 in Woodland

Been to Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!