“Yummy food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Yummy food”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I loved the food especially the white noodles. The thing I don't like is: in the food there is to much vegetables. There is beautiful pictures, just nothing to do while you wait for your food.

• Visited January 2013

College Station, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Buffet for a "hole in the wall"”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Just before Christmas, I called and we got there w/in 5 minutes of their closing of the buffet. The hostess was so great that she noted to the chefs that we had just got there. They cooked new Chinese buffet items JUST FOR US! All of the items were just as good as a bigger buffet and knowing that they were just put there for us made it all that much tastier. I went back for 3rds as did my bro! We could have not been more pleased and as it was noted by the hostess: "With the economy, we appreciate everyone's business here!"
We will definitely go back there in the summer & take my bro and his family!
Lt Col STan

• Visited December 2012
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Soggy Chinese Food”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Just soggy chinese food on torn seats in a small-town cafe.....what can I say. It was just what I expected, I guess.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank karene16
Battle Ground
“Decent Food for Take Out”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We really like their food and it is nice quality. The space itself is quite old and not really appealing so we always bring our food home. They usually have it ready a few minutes after we arrive and it is hot and plentiful. Best of the two Chinese places in town. Try it and I think you should enjoy. Just don't go for atmosphere or cheery staff.

• Visited July 2012
Portland, Oregon
“poor quality, bad service”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

When we walked in the waitress was sitting down at a table with other people. We were standing at the entrance and she yelled across the room "ARE YOU HERE TO EAT''. We did but will never again.

Visited May 2012