“Great bisquits and gravy”
Review of Jimmy D's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy D's
tahuya washington
“Great bisquits and gravy”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

We go here when we want good home cooked food and don't have to do the dishes.... Have had breakfast, lunch and dinner and never had a bad meal..... Some of the booth seats are well used so if you end up sitting to low at your table ( like I do) just ask for a cushion and the server will be happy to bring you one....

Visited January 2013

Bremerton, WA
“New Ownership and Lotsa' Food”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

My wife and I ate here with friends on Sunday for breakfast. As semi-regulars for weekend breakfast at JR's Bar & Grill just down the road, we wanted to try something different...so we went here. Servers were friendly and attentive and decor was typical diner style. My wife and I both ordered their Mix-up (or some name like that). It's kind of a griddle fry combo of scrambled eggs with hashbrowns, sausage, ham, bacon, onion and green pepper. She had hers with salsa and sour cream and mine was topped with very thick country sausage gravy. The servings were huge and we both took half home for breakfast again the next morning. Both came with choice of bread and we both had their homemade biscuit. Biscuit was o.k., but a bit dense and dry. I've had better. I have only one complaint...my coffee refills were slow in coming. That happened at the last breakfast restaurant we ate at...Barbie's in Seabeck. Guess I just don't look like a serious coffee drinker. And as a decaf guy...maybe I'm not! Total cost for both of us was $25.00 plus tip. We would return.

• Visited December 2012
Silverdale, Washington
“Biscuits and gravy! Oh my!”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Had breakfast at the Jimmy D's in Gorst. What a treat! Waitresses were fantastic. Food was cooked to perfection and steaming hot when delivered. Price was reasonable. Great experience.

• Visited August 2011