“Fabulous hotel”

Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
London
“Fabulous hotel”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

This hotel made a rather long and somewhat stressful business trip a pleasure. I stayed there for 10 nights and everything was great: it's a small hotel which I love, the staff are all so friendly (notably Kayla) and happily dealt well with my many jet lagged requests for coffee (lots of it!) at 3am. The staff in the Club bar were particularly good, actually outstanding, and delivered consistently personal service. The food in the bar and restaurant was some of the best I have ever had. Anywhere.

The gym (which was a big selling point for me) is great - good classes and lots of equipment. I also used the spa at the club - really good massages.

Rooms are nice and spacious with everything you could need.

I don't think I will be able to stay anywhere else now in Bellevue.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jules_London1
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, 19 January 2013
Dear Jules_London1,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. Thank you also for your kind remarks about Kayla at the Front Office and our Cosmos Bar & Lounge staff. Providing personalized service tailored to the individual needs of each guest is one of our key competitive distinctions and we are grateful for your acknowledgement of our staff's efforts in this regard.

Thank you as well for your comments about our Guest Rooms, our Fitness and Wellness facilities and about your massage. We are planning continued refinements and upgrades in all these areas in the coming year.

We are delighted to learn we might become your hotel of choice for all your visits to the Seattle-Bellevue area. Please return again soon and stay with us as often as possible. We look forward to seeing you and we will continue to work hard to earn your loyalty. Thanks again!

Brian Flaherty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Everything about this hotel has been written so I'll plagiarize Joel: As someone who travels a lot for my job, I have to say this was one of the best experiences I have ever had based upon hospitality of the staff and quality of the hotel. The hotel staff was simply amazing. And the property was one of the nicest I have stayed at across the country. I will absolutely stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Keving2009
Dear Keving2009,
Thank you for your very generous comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. We are committed to constant improvement and consistent excellence and your remarks will inspire us to continue to raise the bar.

Thank you also for calling out the efforts of our staff; their genuine, caring hospitality has become a hallmark of our success and I know they very much appreciate your acknowledgment.

We hope we can welcome you back again soon and often. Please call on me personally if I may ever be of assistance.

Plano, Texas
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Clean, but very funky and art deco. This hotel is best for singles and couples without children. The valet is not there all the time.

I appreciated the fact that they loan you umbrellas, as this is a must in Seattle.

For some reason the time that we stayed there it was full of teenagers who I think use the club part.

Room Tip: Book through Expedia, you get the best rate.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Dear Safarwith3kids,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. We are grateful you selected our Hotel for your visit to the Seattle-Bellevue area.

We aspire to create a very family friendly environment and I am sorry we were unable to connect you with the many, many programs for kids of all ages that are underway here at all times. We will examine our communication protocols to ensure we do a better job of sharing that information. I also apologize for the inconsistent presence of the Valet during your visit.

I hope that these unfortunate experiences will not prevent you from returning to our hotel. Please call on me personally if I may assist you in any way. Thank you again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 November 2012

As someone who travels a lot for my job, I have to say this was one of the best experiences I have ever had based upon hospitality of the staff and quality of the hotel. The hotel staff, led by Kayla, was simply amazing. And the property was one of the nicest I have stayed at across the country. I will absolutely stay here whenever in the Seattle area and would give it 10 stars if possible!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Joel S
Dear Joel S,
Thank you for your generous remarks after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. Thank you also for your shout-out to Kayla and the rest of our staff members; our people work hard to make a positive difference and I know they are grateful for your kind acknowledgement of their efforts.

We hope to welcome you back again soon and often. Please call on me personally if I may ever be of service.

San Ramon, California
Reviewed 6 November 2012

After getting a great deal through Sharing Spree my husband and I stayed here for a night away! We had a great stay and I wish it could have been for more nights. The staff was very friendly and took the time to answer all our questions and help us find information about other local establishments. We had a Deluxe King room. My husband loved how small and intimate the hotel was. They offer a town car service since most of Downtown Bellevue is not within walking distance. It was very convenient when we used it to get to dinner. My husband treated me to a massage at the spa and it was probably one of the best I have had! You also have access to the attached club. We hope to return!!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank trinitysmom
Dear trinitysmom,
Thank you for posting your kind remarks after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. We love to welcome our friends and neighbors from around the Puget Sound region and we are delighted you enjoyed your experience . However, it sounds as though your visit was too brief; it would be our privilege to welcome you back again soon and often! We are constantly introducing new services, amenities and programs so we'll have lots to share when you return.

Thank you again for your generous comments. Please call on me personally if I may ever be of service.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is one of my favorite hotels, worldwide. It feels like coming home, almost not like a hotel. The staff is friendly, the restaurant is great and the gym is the best gym in any hotel in the world. There is a small personal feel to the hotel, yet the rooms are spacious and the facilities are great. I've made it my regular place to go and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Hicke
Dear Hicke,
Thank you for your generous remarks about Hotel Bellevue after your visit. It is particularly rewarding when an experienced traveler such as yourself shares their enthusiasm for our amenities, programs and service. Our entire team is grateful to you for your accolades and we pledge to continue our efforts to raise the bar each and every day.

Thank you again. We hope we can continue to be your home away from home when you are in the Seattle-Bellevue area. Please do not hesitate to call on me personally during your visits.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Every single element of our stay was beyond our expectations. the staff was very friendly, helpful and never imposing. The room, lobby, elevators and hallways were exceptionally clean. Our stay was short but the staff was very helpful with our many requests and they even added a few of their own touches to make our stay even more memoriable. I will encourage every guest of ours to stay there. And we look forward to making another stay when we are back in town. Thank you so very much.

Room Tip: unfortuantely they only have great rooms, your biggest decision is between a private patio, fire pla...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank qxgolfer
Dear qxgolfer,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. We enjoy welcoming our local guests from around the Puget Sound region for a stay-cation in downtown Bellevue. Please note we have continued to make improvements to our programming and our facility since your last visit so I hope we will be able to welcome you back again soon and often.

Thanks again. Please do not hesitate to call on me personally if I may ever be of service.

Brian Flaherty
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellevue
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
Grand Hyatt Seattle
Grand Hyatt Seattle
#6 of 101 in Seattle

Been to Hotel Bellevue? Share your experiences!