“Little Oasis Due SE of Downtown Bellevue WA”
Review of Hotel Bellevue

Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Very pleasant surprise - great facility. Fast valet, impressive foyer. Everyone from concierge, front desk, room service and housekeeping - incredibly polite and responsive. Room was quiet in spite of overlooking valet area. Comfy bed, incredible bathroom with full soaking tub, glass/tile shower, a commode (separate room), and high-end toiletries.

Room service was prompt - quality was above average and worth eating in room.

Would've liked to have an in-room safe to secure electronics, but not a hindrance for a one night stay. Rate includes access to Bellevue Club (very posh fitness facility). Next trip, I will try the spa services. And yes, there will be a next trip.

Room Tip: Ask for room that DOES NOT overlook valet driveway - too noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank regalgal

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Hotel Bellevue is a gem tucked away in Bellevue. The small yet gorgeous hotel is connected to an athletic club. The service and staff are special, the facilities wonderful. A great place to stay when visiting Bellevue area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2013

Dear KBHPortland,
Thank you for posting your remarks after your recent visit to Hotel Bellevue. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for highlighting the efforts of our people. We strive to provide consistently excellent, warm and caring service and our staff was delighted to hear of your satisfaction.

We hope we can be your destination of choice for all your visits to the Seattle/Bellevue area. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and often. Please call on me personally if I may be of service. Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Amazing service and room. Attention to details. Extremely clean and comfortable room. Basketball and Racketball courts, pool and spa. We enjoyed our stay. We will be back when we have more time to enjoy all there is available.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Jorpeyt,
Thank you for posting your kind comments after your recent visit to Hotel Bellevue. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we can welcome you back again soon and often. As you discovered, our hotel and club features over 200,000 sq ft of athletic, wellness, and event facilities with innovative restaurants and a myriad of social and business opportunities. We'd love to welcome you back when you have more time to explore our facility and take full advantage of our programs. We want to be your home away from home for all your visits to the Seattle/Bellevue area.

Thank you again. Please call on me if I may ever be of service.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

We stayed at Hotel Bellevue on our wedding night and the night after. It started us on our journey together and unfortunately set a very very very high bar in terms of expectations from hotels. For our honeymoon we took an impromptu trip through Europe, where we had a chance to stay in all sorts of different hotels. This, in turn, started a series of impromptu trips closer to home, but nowhere so far, close or far, have we found anything else comparable to this hotel.

As I mentioned, we stayed two nights, in two different suites (honeymoon suite and then standard suite). Hotel staff was observant enough to note that we had an alcohol-free wedding because my husband does not drink, and curteous enough to send us a bottle of Apple Cider instead of Champagne for the wedding night (along with chocolate-covered strawberries and cheese and crackers). The bed was beyond comfortable, as was the giant tub. The temperature in the rooms was very cozy and the robes were quite luxurious. The food at the place is to die for (we had them cater our wedding, and we still have people talking about the delicious entrees!). Since we live close by, we haven't really had a need to go back to the hotel, but we are planning on making it there every anniversary in order to enjoy the experience again! Just everything, EVERYTHING about it was great, and in our world travels since then we've found that there is really no place that compares.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2013

Dear Anastasiya D,
Thank you for your complementary remarks after your wedding visit to Hotel Bellevue. We are honored you selected our Hotel for such an important moment in your lives and we hope that we can welcome you back again soon and often.

Please do not hesitate to call on me personally if I may ever be of service. Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

I cannot even recall how many times we have stayed at his hotel and that alone is a testament to how much we like it.
When we are in other hotels we are constantly comparing it to this hotel.
It is like a Boutique Four Seasons but less expensive and Seattle Casual. We love the hotel, the staff, the facilities and it is beautifully finished and furnished. The main restaurant, Polaris is excellant and the adjacent health club is excellant.
Enjoy this hotel as much as we do.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello JPDBC,
Thank you for your generous remarks after your January visit to Hotel Bellevue. We aspire to consistent excellence and continuous improvement in everything we do and we appreciate your kind acknowledgement of our efforts. Thank you also for highlighting your experience in Polaris Grill; our Restaurant Manager and Chef have been receiving many accolades for their recent work there and they were delighted to learn of your satisfaction.

We hope that we can continue to be your destination of choice for all your visits to the Seattle/Bellevue area. Please do not hesitate to call on me personally if there is anything I can do to assist you during your stays. Thank you again.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

My family and I returned to Hotel Bellevue for an early New Year's Eve staycation celebration for my husband's 40th birthday. Hotel Bellevue is our favorite hotel in dt Bellevue for a luxurious local getaway. We love its hidden location and upscale amenities, and the feel of a boutique hotel. As always, the staff and service at Hotel Bellevue is outstanding and memorable setting the tone for a pleasant stay. At check-in, a friendly front desk agent surprised and delighted us with two glasses of champagne to kick off our celebration. I appreciate the little and thoughtful touches such as this. Once we settled into our room, a complimentary bottle of wine was delivered to our room from the staff with a handwritten birthday card for my husband which made him feel extra special and remembered on his otherwise 'holiday birthday'. Dinner downstairs was excellent and we appreciated that the restaurant staff catered to family diners as we had our 3-year-old son with us. Overall, we had an excellent stay and look forward to returning to Hotel Bellevue for more weekend getaways and staycations. Thank you to the Hotel Bellevue staff for your white glove service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Dear jillivictorio,
Thank you for your kind comments after your January visit to Hotel Bellevue for your husband's 40th. Thank you also for recognizing the extra efforts of our employees to personalize your experience. We are committed to ongoing investment in our facility and our programming and to continuous improvement in everything we do; we will strive to exceed your expectations upon each return visit.

Thank you for your loyalty and thank you again for your thoughtful comments. I hope you will not hesitate to call on me personally if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I am a confessed and incurable gym rat. If you like to stay at a hotel attached to a well functioning and multifaceted gym with endless classes, then you have arrived at heaven's gate.The rooms are well appointed and the Bellevue club with its six floors and 70 plus classes/week is only a short pleasant walk away. It is a great facility!! The only comparable in North America that I know is the Canyon Ranch in Las Vegas attached to the Venetian.( Please tell me of others.) If however, you want to be close to the throbbing cultural energy of Seattle, this should not be your first choice. You will need a car and 20 minutes when traffic flows; and more time and greater patience when it does not. O.k.; I have let the cat out of the bag, my gem has been discovered, and now I will not find room at the inn.

Room Tip: try for the fireplace or corner room; the hotel has a shuttle to places near.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lloyd b
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Dear Ibaron_99,
Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic comments about Hotel Bellevue after your recent visit. I am glad you were able to experience some of our featured amenities and services. As you mentioned, we offer almost 100 different Group Exercise classes every week and we feature over 200,000 sq ft of fitness, wellness and recreational facilities. In short, there is always something new to experience on every visit to Hotel Bellevue.

Thank you also for referencing our complimentary Town Car service. Our 7Series BMW will whisk you to and from any destination in nearby downtown Bellevue in a matter of minutes. Finally, I note you enjoyed one of our Guest Rooms appointed with a fireplace. We also have rooms that feature a full garden patio that many of our return guests will request during the warmer spring and summer months here.

We'd like to be your destination of choice for all your visits to the Seattle-Bellevue area. I hope we can welcome you back again soon and often. Please call on me personally if I may be of service. Thank you again.

Brian Flaherty

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellevue
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
#9 of 103 in Seattle
Inn at the Market
Inn at the Market
#1 of 103 in Seattle

Been to Hotel Bellevue? Share your experiences!