“Welcoming staff”

Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Eugene, Oregon
“Welcoming staff”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I've stayed here a few times now and I've always been impressed by how well I've been treated by the hotel staff. They are always friendly and helpful. I was upgraded to a Club Level room on my last stay and utilized the free shuttle. Free parking, breakfast and the evening lounge are nice additional touches to keep the cost of the stay down.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for giving us the greatest compliment in hospitality.....to say that we treated you with such kindness and welcomed you like friends and family is the greatest form of praise we can ever hope to achieve. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Frequent traveler to Redmond, every time I stay in Sheraton Bellevue. The hotel is quiet and just few minutes away to Bellevue square or many great restaurant. The Fitness center is open 24h/day with many equipment. The club lounge is great and the breakfast is copious and varied.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thanks for staying with us so often, and for writing this kind review. Please reach out to me on your next visit...I want to make sure you have as much of a "Home away from home" experience as possible, and I'd be delighted to thank you in person.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The Sheraton in Bellevue, WA was conveniently located just off the highway. The hotel was clean and comfortable for the most part, yet had a couple of quirks. The air conditioner/heater was located right next to the desk, so while sitting at the desk, there was a constant breeze blowing in my face. Also, for some reason the air outside the elevator was 15 degrees colder than in other parts of the hotel. Made for a cold wait for the elevator. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was adequate. All-in-all, just ok.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
First, thanks for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We'll consider relocating some of the desks after your comments. Also, you'll be happy to know that we have turned up the temperature in the corridors near the elevators to be more comfortable.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Although it looks old from outside, it is a good hotel inside. Clean and comfortable bed. In room Starbucks coffee. They upgraded me to the club floor, quiet, breakfast and happy hour.
Good location and two restaurants next door, walking distance to old Bellevue town.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the review. As we have heard many times before,... "Pleasantly surprised" given the exterior's older architechture. Glad you had a pleasant stay with us and please come again on your next visit.
White Rock, Canada
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My wife and I have stayed here many times before. The desk staff is always pleasant and helpful. I'm a Platinum member and asked for an upgrade but got shot down because the hotel was sold out that evening. Got access to the club lounge for buffet breakfast on the weekend... They had eggs and potatoes, but no sausage or bacon... I guess sausage and bacon are longer in the budget.
The hotel needs a revamp. We've been staying there on and off for 6 years and it has not been renovated during that time. The windows are starting and bathroom fixtures are starting to show their age.
The hotel is conveniently located right beside the highway and close to Bellevue's attractions while they have plenty of free parking.
We continue like going there but the Four Points Sheraton in downtown Seattle provides better location, value and it just recently opened up, so everything is updated and new.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from the highway...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thanks for alll the times you have stayed in the past. We really appreciate your loyalty. Good news... We are orchestrating a "revamp" within the next few months, so be sure to check back with us and experience our update once it's completed.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Love getting away to the Sheraton Bellevue for a weekend with our dog. The front desk staff are always welcoming and friendly. They welcome us back each visit and have treats for our dog. We've never had any problem with our pet making a mess so there's never been any extra charge. As a Starwood Preferred Guest we are often upgraded, upon room availability. Upon returning home from our weekend I was asked to provide a survey. I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone actually reads the survey and I got a very nice response from the Manager to a comment I made when asked what improvements could be made to make my stay even more enjoyable. There's always plenty of free parking. The restaurant is also very good with a great buffet breakfast. The staff there are great too. Easy access to freeways so we don't need to stay in busy downtown Seattle.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the ice machine and elevators. At this hotel I'd also ask for...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thanks so much for the kind review........If you have not figured it out yet, we LOVE DOGS here. Many of our team members are pet owners; myself included....We have a Tibetan Spaniel named Jack. Please come and stay with us again...tell the dog to bring all his/her friends...lots of treats here! Hah : )
Canada
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel is just minutes away from many Bellevue attractions like the Bellevue Town Square. I also appreciate the hotel providing up to 2 shuttle vans for hotel guests. Like many have said, the front desk staff is very friendly. I travel frequently for work and this is definitely the quickest hotel I've found to making me feel like home.

I highly recommend giving this hotel a try when you're in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for staying with us.

We're glad that you were made to feel at home, and that you had a chance to connect with our friendly staff.

Please come visit your "home away from home" in Bellevue, anytime.