“AWESOME”

Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Surrey
“AWESOME”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This property is one of our favorite hotels. It is centrally located in Bellevue, easy to get to, and has great staff. It is a older hotel but excellent from both location and staffing. It is close to major shopping and restaurants in the Bellevue area and close to downtown Seattle if desired. Places like Bellevue square etc are minutes away., along with some very good restaurants. They have a shuttle service that will take you to the shopping centre or any of the local restaurants. This is a very good service and is quick. Saves on finding a parking spot which can be difficult in Bellevue. The staff are the best, they make you feel welcome while making sure you are very comfortable. Jesse, James, Sabrina on front desk. Jacob and Drew on shuttle go out of their way to help.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on parking lot side as they are quieter then the ones facing freeway
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for sharing. Yes, we are one of the originally built hotels in Bellevue but we feel a little service goes a long way. Jesse, Sabrina, Jacob and Drew will all be rewarded due to your kind words, and I know they will appreciate seeing your honorable mention. On behalf of the hotel, we really enjoy the day when a connection is made with our guests and our team members. Please come and stay with us again, anytime!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Korean first
Pullman, Washington
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My husband and I go to Seattle a few times a year for both business and leisure. Once we found the Sheraton Bellevue, we haven't sayed anywhere else. The hotel is very clean, the beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms well appointed, the breakfast is excellent and the staff is five star. We love this hotel and feel very at home here, and if that were't enough, it gets a clean bill of health from bedbugregistry.com. What more could you ask? It's tops, and I hope things never change! Please keep up the very excellent work.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you for for your kind and encouraging words to our team members regarding cleanliness and a "5 Star" service experience. Please know that we will keep working hard to make you feel happy, special and comfortable on every visit.. Please reach out to me, personally, on your next visit so that I can say hello and thank you both, in person. I look forward to meeting you.
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 11 November 2013

If you have wheels and you know how to use them ;-) don't hesitate to stay here when traveling to Seattle. This property is located directly off the 405 in Bellevue and that is a short 20 minute drive from SeaTac. Downtown Seattle is also about 20 minutes away. The room rates are half of those in Seattle and they have FREE PARKING!! TheSheraton Downtown Seattle is a fine property but it's WAY expensive compared to Bellevue. We paid $84. per night compared to $150. downtown …and the downtown hotel also charges over $40.00 per night for parking.

Rooms are up to date and service is excellent.
Walking distance to Downtown Bellevue ( 3 blocks away from the Expedia Building). they have bars and restaurants on the property and the buffet breakfast is above average.

Go For it ! It's right next to Lake Washington!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway side of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We are glad you were able to get a great weekend rate....and you are right.... Free Parking here saves you at least $35/night versus many area downtown Seattle hotels. If you are traveling to multiple parts of the Seattle Metropolitan area, we have often heard that our location is perfect. Please come again, and thank you for your remarks about service. That is very important to our team.
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife, I and a friend stayed at this hotel and we all agreed it was the best hotel experience we ever had. We are all in our mid 40's and have our share of travel. The staff was always friendly and went out of their way to make our stay great. From the front desk, restaurant, and shuttle everyone was friendly and courteous and made us feel appreciated and welcome. The rooms were clean and the decor was nice. Stay here and you will have the same experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thanks for the vote of confidence......absolutely our pleasure to have you here. Let me know if you plan a return trip and I'll make sure to greet you in person. Your words motivate our team to present the most important aspect of hospitality....genuine care and concern for your pleasant experience.
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stayed at this establishment for 5 nights in September 2013 for a conference. I found the staff, without exception, to be outstanding--helpful, courteous, responsive, in a word faultless! The room I was in was well appointed and comfortable. I cannot compare with other hotels from the Sheraton brand as this was my first stay in this chain, but I enjoyed my stay. Some of the decor was looking a bit tired but the staff more than made up for it.

The hotel catered for the conference breakfasts and lunches (and one dinner) which were plentiful and tasty. There appeared to be good alternatives for vegetarian and other dietary requirements though I did not partake of these myself.

The internet we had available throughout the conference was patchy at best. However, the conference was for IT trainers so if anyone would tax an internet system it would be us!

I cannot comment on value as my employer paid my accommodation, but I would stay at this hotel again if I need to stay in the Bellevue area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
We're so glad you and your group had a pleasant experience for your entire conference. We certainly enjoyed having you here. By the way, we have opted to put in a few more wireless access points in the meeting space area just in case....So thanks for the positive feedback. We hope to see you again.
BC - Canada
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My fiance and I stayed at the Sheraton, along with another couple, from November 1 - 3rd. Both of our rooms were on the club floor.

I had never stayed in Bellevue before, and I really enjoyed it. The city has its own vibe, and downtown is always bumping.

The location of the Sheraton was very convenient, and the free shuttle was a bonus. Drew was nice enough to drive us to our destination on Friday night, and he was very outgoing - perfect choice for a driver. Free parking was great as well.

On Saturday, the power was out during the day due the storm, but there was staff that came to our room tohand out glow sticks, which was great.

Overall, this is a good hotel, with great rates, and some good extras. The only recommendation I would have is for breakfast....please add some sausage or bacon :-)

I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel, and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear that you had a great time with your fiance and friends. I'll do some homework on the sausage and bacon and make sure you have plenty on your next visit. Come and see us again soon.
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I have stayed here on multiple occasions for business. The hotel staff are very friendly and the location is good for Bellevue. While the rooms are adequate and clean they are very small and it seems hard to regulate the temperature. I would stay here again for business due to the location but I would not stay here if I was just visiting Seattle or the surrounding areas. Also, the breakfast they offer in the Club Floor is very poor.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the feedback...Not sure what happened with the breakfast that day, as it doesn't sound like our usual score, but we will definitely make sure there is a quality experience going forward. Thanks for staying with us.