Sheraton Bellevue
US$190
US$168
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Breakfast included
US$308
Hotels.com
US$148
Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$193
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$205
Silver Cloud Inn
All reviewsthe club loungefree parkingfront deskmexican restaurantspg platinumfree shuttle servicedowntown seattlebusiness tripbottled waterfitness centerbusiness centeryogurtheidifreewayratesmallproperties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My fiance and I had an absolutely AMAZING time staying at this hotel. Everything far exceeded our expectations. When we were first looking for a place to call "home" on our vacation, we thought we might end up with a grimy little room in a not-so-wonderful part of town. NOT the case with the Sheraton here in Bellevue! Everything was wonderful, from the staff to the room to the restaurant and everything in between! We were checked in by the oh so amazing and friendly Ginger. We felt right at home, like we'd known her for years. :) She went above and beyond to make us feel like valued guests, something I'd never experienced at a hotel before. Every member of the staff was courteous to us, room service was fast as lightning and the restaurant....so yummy! We were here over Christmas and New Years so the hotel was rather empty, but this meant we had peace and quiet. Loved that. Our bed? Amaaaziiing! It was like sleeping on a fluffy marshmallow cloud. Overall, I would say this hotel was PERFECT. We never had to drive more than 25 minutes to get anywhere we wanted to go (aside from hiking on Mt. Rainier, but it's worth the 2 hour drive).

You won't find marble floors and stuffy attendants here folks. You'll find warm, kindhearted, genuine people with a passion for making your stay as memorable as possible with wonderfully modern decor. <3

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thanks for remembering Ginger.....She is a wonderful person.....and she is one of the many people who truly enjoy getting to know our guests.

I'm glad you and your fiance had the whole place to yourselves, and even more flattered that you would call us your "Home away from home."

Thanks for enjoying our hotel and staff...but I'll bet the high point of your trip was hiking around Mount Ranier (if you'll pardon the pun) : )

Please let Ginger or me know when you plan a return trip....we'll roll out the red carpet for you!!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We visit Bellevue frequently and always stay here. We can count on friendly staff who go above and beyond to ensure we have a pleasant stay. The hotel is just a 15 minute walk from all the shopping and they also have a shuttle service if you prefer. Modern decor, super comfortable beds, and computers with internet access in the lobby. Reasonable rates. FREE parking.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Truly, it is a great match between guest and hotel that our staff be called friendly....We so appreciate your review and your business. Please reach out to me on your next visit so that I can meet you, say thank you, and welcome you back in person.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel recently over the Christmas holiday and were favorably impressed with the value to be had for the money. The location is very central to Bellevue, and even for jaunts into Seattle it was an easy commute. It is clear that the hotel has some years on it, but refurbishments are pretty decent, but certainly not lavish. The staff could not have been more gracious, accommodating and eager to please. Starwood and the Sheraton brand are making good progress in service and training. I would recommend this as good value for the mid-range type of chain hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CateCaruso

Thank you for your review. Your comments of "Gracious, accommodating and eager to please" makes us feel we are extending the art of hospitality as it should be.

Stay tuned...we are plannning some updates at the hotel that will give us a nice makeover this year that will add to the value even more.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed overnight at the Sheraton on our return trip home. I must say I pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this hotel. From the photos of the exterior and as we drove towards it I was expecting something more...budget. The lobby and rooms are modern and nicely decorated. Easy access to lobby computer, printer and good in room internet connection. The bed was comfortable, if you seek mid to firm pillows you may want to bring your own or ask for extras. For the most part the room was tidy, however I noticed food stains on the ottoman and television, unappealing to say the least.

Staff were amazing here for sure. Very kind and accommodating from the moment we arrived. There is also a shuttle available which we took advantage of to drop us off in town. They will also come to pick you up if required, we just walked back which was a short trip. Great shopping and restaurants in town. Attached to the hotel is an Azteca Restaurant as well as a Grille, so the option to stay close is also available.

The location of the Sheraton is ideal for getting on/off the 405. Parking is free - which is great! Overall for the value we felt like we really got our monies worth and more.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thank you for your kind review.

"Pleasantly surprised" is a phrase we hear extremely often given the period architecture of the building's exterior. Although, we will certainly remind our teams to remain diligent on our rooms inspections for stains, myself included.

Thank you for staying with us and come see us again.

In the meantime, very best wishes to your families in the New Year!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights and it was a decent stay.

In terms of the facility, this is an average Sheraton. For those familiar with Sheratons, its about the same as you'd expect for most. Check in and out was quick and easy. I received access to the Sheraton Club Lounge which made it much easier for me in the morning with the complimentary breakfast. There are 2 restaurants located in the same lot: Bellevue Grille and another Mexican restaurant. I tried Bellevue Grille late at night and they provided great service. Didn't also realize they can deliver to the hotel directly.

Service was pretty solid. As soon as I received my room though, I discovered lots of empty shopping bags and shoe boxes from the previous guest. They placed it in the closet and it was probably not seen by housekeeping. Informed Front Desk about it and they were very apologetic about the whole situation. Not a big deal, so I just placed everything outside the door and it was gone by the morning. Very quick and good response to a minor detail.

For other restaurants, you'd need to drive a few minutes to locate some other items. I found a lot of conveniences within a 10 minute driving distance. I also prefer going to 24 Hour Fitness for my workout and the one nearest is a very nice, clean, and new facility! Best part is that its not busy and provides validated parking for you too.

Pretty easy access to the freeway and for my work purposes, I could just take the local roads too.

Also, since this property is located near Microsoft, lots of their traveling employees will use this facility so you want to make sure you book your room ahead of time rather than later because rooms may run out fast or prices will jump.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thanks for sharing your comments, and for your thorough review. Very sorry indeed about the bags left in closet. Will follow up with our team, there. Our goal will be to make your next visit much better versus "decent".

Best regards for a most prosperous and joyful year ahead, and we hope to see you back again in the very near future.