“No complaints!”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here for a 24-hour business trip during the last week of April.

Location is excellent provided you're OK with walking 5-10 minutes to the bulk of eating establishments and/or Downtown Bellevue.

Room and accomodations are standard for what you'd expect from a Sheraton. Added perk was that the Business Lounge (Room 721) had ample seating and a surprisingly tasty Hors d'oeuvre happy hour in the afternoon.

Would definitely stay again next time I'm in the area!

Room Tip: 6th or 7th floor = business level
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you so much for your business. Next time please allow our shuttle take you anywhere complimentary in Bellevue...I have been known to drive the shuttle myself once in a while and can point you to some great venues as well. Come see us again and let me know if you'd like a quick guided tour. : )

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton Bellevue for one night for a business trip in room 520. I arrived in the late evening and had no problem finding parking, which was free for guests. Check-in was very fast and the front desk staff was friendly.

When I entered the room, I was really surprised to see a fun nautical theme. I was expecting the standard boring brown and beige hues that are typical for most Sheratons. It was so nice to see that the designer paid attention to even the smallest details such as the compass shaped nightstand. The room was large and the bathroom was a decent size. Since I stayed in the room for less than 12 hours, I didn't use any of the hotel services except for the in-room internet. I was a bit surprised that the hotel charged for internet since most Sheratons no longer do so.

Overall, I enjoyed my short stay and would definitely go back. I especially appreciated that the front desk staff was so accommodating. During check-out, I let the front desk agent know that I now had the SPG Amex credit card. I had already paid for the room upon booking weeks ago but was hoping to get that refunded so I could use my new credit card. The agent was more than happy to do so. A couple weeks before, I stayed at the Westin South Coast Plaza and wasn't able to do the same there so I was pleased that the agent at the Sheraton was much more flexible.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

On behalf of our team, thank you so much for writing a nice review and for choosing to stay with us when in Bellevue. We get lots of compliments on the nautical theme and artwork. I will look into the Wifi charge and see if I can't get a policy change going with our ownership group. I hear ya....WiFi seems to be like air, now....shouldn't be charged to breathe, right? Wish me luck. In the meantime, please let me know of your next return trip so that I can thank you in person.
With warm regards...Brian.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. The bed was by far the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. It was quiet and in a great location. The shuttle can take you to some amazing restaurants and great shopping.

I had a room on the bottom floor by the workout room - there was only one other room near me. It was so quiet. The room was clean, sheets clean, and the were pillows fluffy.

• Stayed: April 2014
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

The phrase "Absolutely Wonderful" is a phrase that I hold near and dear for sentimental reasons. Thank you for making my day. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our team, especially our housekeepers for making that Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed a destination all by itself. Thank you for staying with us, and for posting your review. Please know that it was "Absolutely Wonderful", having you here...Please come visit again, soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great. Our family has a tendency to stay in the greater Seattle area before a flight and this hotel is one of our favorites. The Club lounge is usually on point and the customer service is great. And it's only 15 minutes from the airport

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

We truly appreciate your stay, and you taking the time to share your generous comments....Although we are not perfect, we sure do try to make people feel warm, welcomed, comfortable and happy....and our team loves to help out when given the opportunity. Thanks again and we hope to have you back again during your next visit. All the best for a most wonderful summer!!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Sheraton in Bellevue for a business trip. My time spent was much appreciated. Room was in perfect condition, staff was very helpful, restaurant served amazing dinner and breakfast. Very happy I choose to stay at the Sheraton and will definitely be returning if in the area again.

Room Tip: Get the king size bed. It's worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to review. I'm glad your business trip was successful and enjoyable. You sure are right about the bed....few people realize that the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed is designed to meet AAA Five Diamond criteria....until they sleep in one....so it sounds like you support this design. Please come see us again....and feel free to reach out so that I can say thanks, in person.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I travel constantly for work so I look for consistency in a hotel stay. Sheraton in Bellevue has always been a consistent and comfortable stay on my many visits to Bellevue.

The staff has always been very friendly, helpful and warm. The club room breakfast is pretty decent. Haven't tried out the fitness room. And they do have a free shuttle should you want to go out for a drink in downtown Bellevue.

My travels up north to Seattle and Bellevue will become more frequent due to work so I'll be staying at the Sheraton when I'm on the east side.

E. Richards

• Stayed: April 2014

Thanks for sharing your review. Let's make a point to connect when you return to Bellevue for work, since it appears you will be coming to town more frequently. I'll make sure to send up your favorite cold beverage upon your arrival.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We were so pleased with the room, proximity to everything and the fantastic service by the staff. The hotel is within walking distance of the convention center, great restaurants and stores. Would always stay here when in the area!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your kind review, and for choosing to stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you here. Please let me know when you are coming to town again, and I will make a point to welcome you back and share our gratitude in person.