“Why stay anywhere else?!”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Bellevue Sheraton. What a great stay! The location is fantastic but what made me choose them was the fact that not only are they dog-friendly but they don't ding you for the dog up front! I understand that if I ever cause damage to a hotel, then they are going to charge me; they have my credit card number! But, my Boston Terrier is a veteran traveler and polite guest. The room is getting cleaned anyway, so I never understood why some hotels charge an extra fee up front. I am sure my shoes track in more dirt or debris from outside than my dog's little paws. So I chose them and was blown away by the terrific service! They are very smart in treating my pet like the valued member of the family that he is! They bring a dog bed and a bowl, too. Pedro loved his "Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Dog Bed." The human bed was outstanding, too. Mattress, pillows, bedding, all just extremely comforting and so nice to rest in during my whirlwind trip of 1500 miles!
I grew up in Bellevue and so when I get a chance to visit "home" again, I'll be staying at the Sheraton even if I don't bring my dog. But, why wouldn't I?!

Room Tip: The single King rooms are a bit tight as far as where to put your suitcase, but for one person, it...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Glad everyone loved their beds.....including Pedro!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your good experience, and acknowledging the efforts of our team.

Please reach out again if you are planning a return trip.....and bring Pedro!! : ) I have some special treats... diet permitting. : )

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Bellevue

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our stay for the first time at the Sheraton Bellevue was superb. The hotel was amazing and the staff was great. They were all very friendly and the accommodations are definitely worth every penny. In particular, I would like to comment on a valuable employee by the name of Jared. He was our driver a total of three times, and every time we didn't want to depart the vehicle without him. There were many of us, attending a hair show for the weekend, and he gave us the best recommendations throughout the city every time we asked. More than that; he was polite, knowledgeable, and represented his company with extreme valor. We were so impressed with his service and great personality. We will most likely return next year for the same convention and will stay just to have Jared drive us around again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Glad your convention was a great success and that we helped contribute to make that experience.

We will personally recognize Jared for his outstanding and noteworthy service and will put a little something extra in his paycheck this week.

People like Jared are one of the reasons I am in the hotel industry.......and so are people like you!

I thank you for your kindness and for giving us an opportunity to serve.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I've stayed here many times and the staff have always been friendly and accommodating. The free parking is a bonus unlike many local hotels. The bar/restaurant was a good option for food and the Mexican restaurant that is next door was great too.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thanks for the kind review. I agree...free parking in downtown Bellevue/Seattle is like saving $35 per night off your hotel bill. We will never charge for parking as long as I am General Manager at the hotel. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and best wishes for a most fantastic summer. If you are ever planning a return trip, please feel free to reach out and let me know when your coming. I'd like to welcome you back, in person.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I never liked to leave reviews for any specific thing, However after staying at the Sheraton (Bellevue) I was super tempted and motivated to write this review. First I love this hotel and I wish that I find the people working at this location in every Hotel I stay in. I have been coming here for the past 4 weeks and I cannot compare or find a comparable hotel that matches the service provided by the guest service and front desk. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bellevue or even Seattle as you will find that you are welcomed into an amazing service and care provided by employees at this location. Hotel is super clean and close to downtown Bellevue which is a walking distance. I promise that you will not regret staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: I have been in multiple rooms and they are all clean and nice
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

My goodness... On behalf of our entire team, we are flattered, humbled, and grateful to read this review... especially because we know we are not the most luxurious property in Bellevue. However, what we lack in fancy travertine marble and trendy new room and lobby furniture, we make up for in sincere and genuine friendliness and the goodwill of trying to make each guest feel welcomed, warm, and comfortable in a clean cozy room. We are knowingly due for a renovation which is in the planning stages. Because you have raised us up so high, I am hoping to meet the expectations of future travelers. However, we are excited to do our best to live up to this billing. Again, thank you with our utmost gratitude, in hospitality. Please come again, and let me know, so I can meet you.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This has been a go to hotel for us when travelling through the area. It WAS and amazing deal before Starwood devalued our points. But it is still a good deal and a fine stopover stay for anyone. The hotel is clean, the service is solid and friendly and the parking is free! Whew. It's not far from downtown Bellevue but still out of the business of downtown and and easy stop off the freeway. There is a nice little restaurant and bar semi-attached that clearly has a good manager and runs some fun specials. A Mexican restaurant is located just feet away and is also a solid option for drinks and food. The rooms are tasteful and fairly spacious. Nice little club room with b-fast and the standard Sheraton fare. Very solid is the best thing I can say about it, really. It's not a destination hotel but it's a good property and a better bet for both Starwood members and regular travelers looking for a classy stay without the top dollar hotels and ridiculous "extra" expenses associated with them.

Room Tip: I've had a few and there doesn't seem to be a "bad" room or a "great" ro...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review, and for sending us another good vote for our free parking, and overall value. We appreciate your Sheraton loyalty and look forward to getting to know you during your next visit. Don't be bashful to shoot me an email before you arrive....that's what we're here for!!

All the best regards for a fantastic summer!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Truth be told, I haven't being staying at this hotel over the past 5 years until now. Was my go to at a previous employer. Having switched loyalty to Marriott, and thus the great Residence Inn up the street, I don't stay at Starwood properties as much.

On a whim, decided to stay at here as it was closer to downtown Bellevue restaurants and office buildings than the Residence Inn.

I really enjoyed my stay, here's what made I liked.

-Upon check-in, Evan at the front desk struck up a conversation regarding barbeque (I was wearing a Franklin Barbeque shirt). Good conversation and an hour later, received a note under my door with local BBQ recommendations and food/drink coupons.
-Fitness center was really solid-really nice, clean machines
-Too lazy to walk the hills of Bellevue and want to go to the mall? Complimentary shuttle available at a moments notice.
-Want to run outside? Take a left out of the parking lot and go up a half mile to a local park, then continue on in the cool, clean Bellevue air.
-Clean room, nice bathroom
-Shaving cream in the bathroom. Always forget to pack that.
-Decent club lounge with great selections for the times I decide I'm a vegan.

What I didn't like:
-Leaving. I thought they took great care and personal interest in this frequent traveler.

Will make this my go to home away from home for my Redmond trips (the downtown Seattle one isn't too shabby either.)

Room Tip: Club level was good and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

On behalf of the team, and especially, Evan...we sure do appreciate your kind words and vote of confidence. Please let me know when you are returning to Bellevue and I will handle your reservation, personally. Until then, warm regards and best wishes for a great summer and smooth travels...

With our very best,
Brian, Evan, and the rest of the Sheraton Bellevue team

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was such a great hotel, we actually wish we extended our stay in Bellevue. The staff was friendly, kind and efficient. Rooms are nicely appointed and fairly recently updated. Rooms were clean!

Again, cant say enough about the staff, every time we walked out of the elevator we were warmly greeted and given directions if needed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you so much for acknowledging the genuine care from our team in making your stay enjoyable.... We really appreciate your kindness and it is just our joy to have you here. All the best wishes for a fantastic summer! Please come again, and let me know when you do, so that I can say hello and express my gratitude in person.