“Great spot if you want to be near DT Bellevue”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Chicago, Illinois
“Great spot if you want to be near DT Bellevue”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Sheraton looks to be an older hotel that is transitioning to newer decor to keep up with the competition. It does a good job here but can't overcome some points like room sizes (smallish in general) or general layout. The staff is great and surprised me a few times by remembering my name, even after I had not been there for quite some time.
It's a short walk to DT Bellevue and easy access to the highway. For a quieter night, you should request a room on the opposite side of the highway.
The hotel restaurant is adequate but better options are short walk away.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 773gabes
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thanks for your business and acknowledging the efforts of our team. They are good people, and you must be as well if they remembered your name after only 1 or 2 visits. Nice one. Come visit us again, so I can meet you and say thanks in person!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Korean first
Singapore
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Booked one night stay at Sheraton Bellevue and was expecting a good night's rest after being on the road trip for an entire day. Got to the hotel at 11.50pm and was greeted with a major disappointment. The twin queen room we booked were not available and the only room left was a king bedroom. The front desk offered another hotel with twin queen bed but it was 10 minutes driving distance away. Given that it was already near midnight and we were exhausted, we took the king room. What we experienced was certainly not what we expected from Sheraton Group.

Location was not bad. Room was clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank chubes
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Oh my!.....I am so sorry. I feel we could have done a better job of greeting you at midnight...I will research the room type discrepancy, and remind our team that often our guests have been traveling all day. Please note that if you booked via Priceline or another discount web site, they do not all guarantee requested room type when you make the reservation. That said, please feel free to reach out to me if you booked directly with our hotel or Starwood, and I will gladly try to make amends of this. Since I often travel with my wife and two young children, I know the importance of room type. Again...We are very sorry about that.
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Sheraton in Bellevue for 5 nights in the King Club Room (level 7) and I must say it was perfect. It had fast internet, it had breakfast in the club lounge as well as afternoon/evening nibbles, beds are comfy, rooms are clean, I had no issues what so ever. One extra great benefit was the shuttle service which was prompt and friendly in getting me to and from the hotel. Thanks!!!

Stayed July 2014
A heartfelt thanks on behalf of our team for staying with us, and for your kind review. Enjoy the rest of the summer and please come and see us again.
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is so warm and inviting due in large part to the staff and management. The hotel is as you would expect of the Sheraton, very comfortable and clean, but both the hotel and restaurant staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and ensure all you needs are met.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
First of all, thank you for your business, and for your kind review. Secondly, thank you for appreciating the efforts of our team and service culture which we try to impart upon every single guest. Sometimes we may fall short of expectations, but it is never from a a lack of effort on doing the very best we can to make you smile, and feel most welcomed.

Please come and visit us again, and let me know so that I can meet you in person.
Kalispell
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We just recently stayed at this hotel and very much enjoyed are stay. We can honestly say it was the best experience we've ever had with staying at a hotel. Their staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful and the rooms were beautiful and clean. We definitely would reccomend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Truly flattered and grateful.....Thank you for saying that. These accolades go to the fine men and women on our team who strive to ensure your satisfaction and happiness each day. We shall remain humble as we know there is always room for improvement, and consistency is equally important as quality. Please reach out to me on your next visit so that I can welcome you back, in person.
Houston
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The entire staff at this hotel is incredibly helpful and made sure we were comfortable during our stay. The room was very clean and workout room was very nice with free weights and several treadmills. Brian, Julie and the rest of the staff resolved all issues. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us when in Bellevue. Julie, the team, and I enjoyed meeting you. Things don't always happen perfectly, but we're so glad we are able to resolve to your satisfaction. After all, your happiness and mutual appreciation is what drives us to serve.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay. We had planned on making frequent trips to our car to take our dog out. We were pleased to find out that they are very pet friendly. They had treats and clean up bags. They made healthy snacks readily available and they told us about local pet friendly areas to visit.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you so much for the kind review. As a proud owner of a Tibetan Spaniel....we're glad everyone had a great time. Do come visit us again.