Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue
W Bellevue(Bellevue)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsfree parkingaveda toiletrieswithin walking distancefresh waffleslarge tvsmall hotelwaffle makerbed and pillowsclean roomsfree breakfastthe location is perfectshuttle servicefridge and microwaveinternet accessseattle areagreat place to stayclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel has been here a long time and we haven't stayed there in a while, but were looking for affordable stay in Bellevue. Its tucked away, pretty quiet, but very close to everything. Looks like they just had a makeover, our room was lovely and very clean.The front desk was very efficient and friendly and professional. Wish we could have tried the breakfast, thought they served till 10:00 am but it was 9:30 and we just missed it. I'm sure the staff told us that but I didn't remember. All in all a lovely stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gardenia02
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The problem with this hotel is that the amount of air freshener/carpet freshener or whatever it is actually burns your nostrils and throat. brutal. window open all day and night with fan blowing to try to knock it down. Did somebody die in here? if so, rip out the carpets and start over rather than embalming us all. I asked for a quiet room so i could get some sleep. while they tried, the people upstairs were active until 2 a.m. and that included three separate showers between 12:30 and 1:30 that made the pipes clang like a hammer inside the wall. you cant blame the hotel for the showering, but is there anything that can be done about hammering pipes? if not, regulations about showers after ten may be necessary. The pullout sofa was too lumpy to sleep on and the king mattress felt like a box spring - not comfy. the ratings for this hotel are just not in line with the experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank krayon59
G M, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you answering our phone call the day after you checked out to discuss the problems you encountered during your stay. I am also happy that we were able to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. Since that conversation, I have reviewed your comments concerning the strong odor with our Housekeeping Manager. She will talk to all of our housekeepers regarding the appropriate use of air freshener / cleaning solutions in our guest rooms and provide additional training if needed. Maintenance has rotated the mattress and is currently trying to find the cause of the pipe noise that you mentioned. Again, thank you for the feedback and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you during your next visit to Bellevue.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

What an awesome little hotel! We stumbled on it by accident but were extremely surprised by the value for money. The hotel appears to have had a refit fairly recently as all the fixtures and fittings were very new. I think you would struggle to find better rooms in hotels charging even double the price.

Room Tip: King suite is amaaaaayzing!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Bandit_Vancovuer888
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Our accomodations were quite acceptable and comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very sanitary. We had a lovely window to the outside to enjoy the sunshine. We needed easy access to the Eye Clinic and Silvercloud was just that! We had a great two night stay.

Room Tip: We have had occasion to stay in several different Silvercloud/Bellevue rooms in the past 11 months and each room has been very comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank GoodSight
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed for 8 nights. Average price for one of the normal North American hotels.

Room: the room was big enough for one person with two pieces of luggage. Clean overall, though I saw rusts or yellow marks on the shower door. The room was comfortable with enough seats. Enough pillows were provided. The air conditioner in the room was a bit noisy. Tooth brush and tooth paste were not provided in the room but had to go to the front desk to pick up those.

Internet: I didn't find an Internet cable, so I assume that guests had to bring-it-your-own. I had some issues with WiFi.

Staffs: Extremely friendly. I needed my cell phone fix and requested some tools from the front desk. There wasn't any "tool" that I wanted, but the staff was smart enough to help me fix my cell.

Food: Good variety of food for breakfast. Hot beverages and fruits were provided all day. There was a wine-and-cheese tasting every Tuesday (though I am not sure if it is time limited offer). I am not a wine or cheese expert so I was appreciated enough.

Location: Very convenience to go to Seattle, Redmond, and Bellevue shopping area. Another advantage of this location is that many of the guests were here for businesses. A few families were staying in the hotel. I didn't see any young traveling groups that would possibly being noisy in late night (which situation I had run into in many budget hotels).

Tip: Remember to put "Do not disturb" sign if you are not planning to wake up early.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business