“Good Place To Stay For Week”

Days Inn Bellevue Seattle
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed 23 August 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a week, between August 13-19. I was on the West Coast from Michigan to do radio broadcasts for the Junior Softball World Series in Kirkland, which is eight miles away.

I need only a few things when traveling on business. A clean hotel in a convienient location. Strong wi-fi Internet coverage. Good Air Conditioning and a comfortable bed. I got all of the above in this hotel, along with a great shower with good water pressure.

The refrigerator in the room was a good thing for someone on the road for a week. There is a McDonalds, 7-11, and Jack N the Box right next door, and they all saw plenty of business from me. Also, a small patio area in a quiet area where i sat and had a few beers late at night without anybody bothering me.

There is also a coin-operated laundry area, which, again, I needed to clean my clothes while on the road so long. They have a breakfast, but I was never awake early enough.

The staff was helpful and I had no problems at all at this hotel. They are under renovations, so you hear saws and paint cannisters going, but they never did this before 10:00 a.m.

If our softball team is lucky enough to make it to the World Series again in the future, I will certiainly stay at the Days Inn again. I have no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Bruce K, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Thank you so much for the review. Our staff definitely does our best to make sure all of our guest's have a great and positive experience at our hotel. I do want to apologize for the noise due to our renovations. But as you stated, we definitely do not let the workers start too early in the morning. Thanks again, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stayed at the Days Inn in Bellevue to be closer to our family for a busy wedding weekend. I was very pleased with the staff as well as the room. It was very clean, inviting, and comfortable. The free breakfast had several choices and saved us from going out for another meal. I will definitely stay here again if needed.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 168, it was quiet, and near the patio.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah K

Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear that our guest's had a pleasant stay with us. Come see us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Looks like they are applying a well-needed coat of paint to this firetrap of an exterior-corridor motel. We had a pleasant and uneventful stay. Clean. Comfortable king bed, microwave, fridge, flat screen TV with HBO. Free continental breakfast. Adjacent to excellent restaurants Greenwood Chinese and Lil Jon's (coffee shop), also adjacent to McDonalds 24H, 7-11, Jack-In-The-Box. Dairy Queen & Indian buffet close by. Close to major freeway (I-90 & I-405) interchange.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Yes we are painting the exterior of our hotel. After that is finished, our next project will be to upgrade the interior of all our guest rooms. We will be getting new bedding, carpeting, drapery, new flat screen tv's and new furniture. We hope you stay with us again in the future when all of our upgrades have been completed. Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This was our first night in Seattle after traveling about 13 hours by car and the hotel is in a perfect spot, on the east side of the Seattle area and close to good food (the teriyaki just next door is great!) and a beautiful park just to the north of the LDS temple. Our room was clean. The room with two queen beds was just big enough for my wife and I and kids. Parking was close to the stairs. Breakfast had a larger variety of foods than I've ever had in a continental breakfast. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: On Saturday mornings at about 6 am the garbage is picked up in the tight parking alley on the north...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Bruce K, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We value all of our guests and hope to see you again if you are ever in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Very basic motel. Value for the price, yes of course.
When we got into our room there were light bulbs burnt out. The room was clean. The convenience of the hotel is the best feature, it is accessible to I-90, 405, and easy to get into Seattle. The front desk staff are very helpful and friendly.
The not so good; Uncomfortable beds/pillows. We stayed for 3 nights and after the first night housekeeping asked if we needed our linens and towels changed which we replied no just need 2 extra towels as there were 3 of us staying. The next day (after 2 nights) still no clean towels or linens or any housekeeping. I did let the front desk know of this and requested some clean towels.

Room Tip: No room is really better than the rest. However if you need 2 beds take the 2 queen bed option.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize for the issues you had with your room. I will look into these issues personally to make sure this does not happen again in the future. Please know (as stated in previous responses) we are planning major upgrades to our property which will eliminate many guest issues. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Family trip (4 of us) to visit my grandparents. The hotel is located in a very nice area that feels safe. The actual hotel itself is somewhat rundown though. It could use a serious paint job and refreshening of the aesthetics. And the rooms are the smallest I have ever seen in a budget motel. They are tiny. Still, the service was very good, the parking is free and plentiful, and the wi-fi was free and worked quite well. Our room had a little fridge, which was great. This was on a weekend during Seafare, a big Seattle event, so we would have paid over $100/night more elsewhere because so many hotels were totally booked up. It's a real good value, but it's nothing close to the Four Seasons and shouldn't be viewed as such.

The beds were comfy, the towels were fine, and pillows were good. The staff was attentive and interested in our needs.

A man named Brent bent over backwards to try to accommodate with whatever we needed. He seemed quite tuned into the fact that guests want a good experience with their stay.

The drive across I-90 to downtown Seattle is close and is a pretty drive.

For the budget-minded traveller, this is a good bet.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am happy to hear that you received great service. We pride ourselves in making sure guests leave our property happy and satisfied with their time spent with us. As I speak we are in the process of repainting our exterior building. Within the next couple months we are planning to upgrade all of our in room furniture, bedding, drapery, and carpeting. We understand how important value is to our guests and are definitely investing back into our property for this reason. We hope to see you in the near future if you are ever in Bellevue/Seattle again. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

We had a comfortable, clean room on the second floor, and we were able to park very close to the stairs during our 2-night stay. It was easy for us to drive to and from Seattle from the hotel. The front desk staff were very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The morning that we checked out, we asked the person at the front desk to recommend a good place for breakfast that was nearby, and she gave us a coupon for a great family-style restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Bruce K, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

We at the Days Inn Bellevue would like to thank you for writing us a review. Customer service/satisfaction is our number one priority here, and we do our best to make sure every guest feels welcomed and comfortable. We hope to see you again whenever you are in the Bellevue area. Thank you again.