“Easy access to city”

Days Inn Bellevue Seattle
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The room was quite small (we stayed in a one queen bed room), but it was all we needed. The room was clean, updated, and it was nice to have the separate private entrances to the rooms. The breakfast was nice - what you would expect from Days Inn. We stayed here at night and went into downtown Seattle during the day. It was easy access to the I-5, but also a fairly quiet location. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Bellevue Seattle

Reviewed 19 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Location of the hotel was perfect for our family weekend wedding plans. We arrived late, midnight, the hotel desk clerk, who was very helpful, checked us in. I told him we had 2 small dogs, OOPS, a problem. I made the reservation on the Days Inn website, secured a room with a king size bed, to accommodate 2 tall adults. Well, either I didn't see on the website that only certain rooms (none king) allow pets or possibly it's not stated. Either way, the friendly clerk tried to get ahold of upper management to get the okay for us to use the king room, but to no avail. He was unable to reach anyone. So long story short, someone else got upgraded to our king bed and we were downsized into the last room that would take pets. I guess it was better than sleeping in our car. I did speak with the hotel desk the next morning and told of my concerns. I've not heard anything back from them yet, but I am hoping too. Luckily, our stay there was for 1 night. I more thing, our room backed up the McDonalds drive thru...open 24 hours....very noisy of all of us.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

A Wyndham traveler

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My 13-yr old daughter and I stayed here for 4 days. After I left, the hotel staff claimed I broke a coffee pot I didn't use. They charged my VISA and supposedly took pictures. It was a fraudulent claim and now I am disputing it (hotel staff trying to get extra money). They are trying to blame me for a broken coffee pot when actually it was broke prior to my arrival OR by the cleaning staff. Also, ants were on my desk the last 2 nights of our stay! GROSS! Complained to the staff but they offered an "oh, sorry". WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
DaysInn-Bellevue, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so sorry that you were so unhappy about how you were treated with regard to damaged coffee pot. Despite of it, I trusted you when you said that you didn't break it and returned the charge $25 immediately to your credit card account, and I feel that your harsh review seems to be unfair to me.
Moreover, although we are doing our best to keep our property free from insects and contracted with ORKIN for pest control, the room you stayed might have been tainted, so that we have done treatment in the room right after you checked out. Anyway we will continue to keep our room clean as possible to the best we can.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Days Inn is a chain that is operated as a franchise. My previous experiences were not notable in any way. Recently I stayed in Days Inn Bellevue and have to say it is probably one of the best Days Inn franchises that I have stayed in. The key is perhaps the franchise owner who visited the place every day, saw that everything was in order, interacted informally with guests at breakfast time, and thus reinforces my oft-repeated notion that leadership is the key to success. The location is great. You can take a long walk after breakfast if you are keen to keep fit. The rooms are clean and well-maintained. The staff are courteous and helpful. This is really a far cry from the traditional perception of a bed and breakfast inn. Next time you are in the Seattle area, try it. I am sure you won't regret it.

Room Tip: The only problem that I faced was with the Wi-Fi. Since there are many other outlets nearby, the sig...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business